UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New 2-pack info

Reddog

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I buy the catalogue and order it, or ask my LCS to order a pack for me?

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick here.

Dan, you don't have to buy previews to order from it. It's the catalogue your LCS orders from. Some punters (myself included) like to buy it just to ogle all the mad toys and comics available through it. Go into your LCS and ask if you can look through the August previews catalogue. Any good shop will let you look at their copy, it'll be in the toys section. Alternatively ask them to order you one of the code that Basement 24 has very helpfully provided.

Thanks to everyone who replied. You've all been really helpful as usual.

Man I love this forum :biggrin:

Thanks to everyone who replied. You've all been really helpful as usual.

Man I love this forum :biggrin:

Well that's what we're all here for. To have fun and help each other. And to talk about toys :D

I just saw a different pic in the new Previews. Tasky has a sword, a shield and a bow. SWEET!!!!

His hood and cape look any better? I plan on getting this 2-pack but from the pick on page one the cape and hood look really akward

Ok, I've seen the new pic from Previews (sadly, I don't have it available to post), and this version of Taskmaster does look better. Hard to say for sure, but his shield looks like a new design, as does his bow. The sword appears to be a Blade reuse. I'm glad to see that they're weighing him down with weapons, as Taskmaster is one of those characters that needs accessories or they lose all their appeal (Punisher and Deadpool also top the list).

Curious if the shield is a new design or not. I assumed that they would use the Sue Richards invisible shield mold with a new design applied to it. If they've sculpted a new shield just for Taskmaster, I'm impressed.

Curious if the shield is a new design or not. I assumed that they would use the Sue Richards invisible shield mold with a new design applied to it. If they've sculpted a new shield just for Taskmaster, I'm impressed.

Nope I saw the pics and it is definitely caps shield just repainted, you can see the rings in the plastic from caps stripes