UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Minimates Wave 4 Selling Strongly

Jatta Pake

I can think of three reasons for that.....

1. Great character choices.

2. Consistent releases.

3. Quality accessories, with no skimping.

If only the Marvel waves would take note....

I agree. DCD seems to be playing the field as far as characters go. Heavy hitters (Bats, Supes, Wondey) mixed with supporting characters (Booster, Steel, GA Flash) as well as obscure choices (Star Saph, Ma Hunkel). If DST could do the same with their Marvel property they might have a bigger (not that it's not popular) hit on their hands. It's been said on this forum before..."How many different versions of Spidey and Wolvie do we REALLY need?"

Exactly, and the few repeats we've gotten all made sense, and also gave us a great new villain. I'm referring to the Battle Damaged Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman of course. Personally, I'll buy every Battle Damaged hero they've got if they keep giving us new villains, which is the number one complaint I hear in ANY toy line these days. What are the heroes supposed to do if they have no one to smack around, discuss their 401ks?

Lovin' the line so far and look forward to continuing to collect these. As much as I enjoy the Marvel stuff, it was only because of the C3 line that I accidentely fell into this and now I'm doomed, doomed I tell you :blink:

Lovin' the line so far and look forward to continuing to collect these. As much as I enjoy the Marvel stuff, it was only because of the C3 line that I accidentely fell into this and now I'm doomed, doomed I tell you :blink:

It's exactly the same for me.

my LCS sold out of the first release then reordered. Which is what they have done for the past 3 waves. This wave however is still sitting there. Where as with the past waves they have all sold out and been re-ordered 2 or 3 times. may be they will be gone after the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
They probably just jacked up the price so people would see the 72% off and think, "Man, that's such a great deal. How many credit cards do I have now?"

I thought that at first, but then I saw this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ER&v=glance

Free shipping!! Honestly, I don't know what the heck is going on there. . .