UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brobot Customs

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question - where'd the face from that Nick Fury come from, out of curiosity?

the beyonder form secret wars set

Great stuff Brobot! Just one thing, the pictures of Batman and the Staypuft Marshmallow man aren't showing up on my computer. Any chance you can repost them?

yeah,besides,im gonna be posting some new customs tonight,or in the afternoon.but the good thing is,im on vacation,so i have a lot of time for new customs!

Just one thing, the pictures of Batman and the Staypuft Marshmallow man aren't showing up on my computer.

huh,thats strange there no showing up on min either :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Francis

l4d003.jpg

Two things that I find really impressive about this custom:

-I've never played Left 4 Dead but I instantly recognized this as "one of the guys in the Left 4 Dead commercial"

-I have a battle damage movie Wolverine in the middle of my marvel shelf and it took me a good 5 minutes to realize this is made of his torso/arms.

So yeah, really great job capturing the character so that it's recognizable to someone who's only vaguely familiar with the series and good use of parts that it seems so natural I didn't pick up on who it was made of.

Wow. Dang, I'm pretty sure I'd be scared by my own minimate if I had that witch on my shelf (which is good)... and that Hunter is spot-on!

(Try getting a more bloody-color for her fingers and feet.. as I recall, her hands weren't that pink :/ )

I believe these guys are from the first game, right?

Wow. Dang, I'm pretty sure I'd be scared by my own minimate if I had that witch on my shelf (which is good)... and that Hunter is spot-on!

(Try getting a more bloody-color for her fingers and feet.. as I recall, her hands weren't that pink :/ )

I believe these guys are from the first game, right?

yeah there from the first game.and about the pink issue,i used a feathered brush,and i first brushed pink,then red,but i forgot to aply red on the back or bottom of the claws,but the top of the claws are still red.and thanks about the hunter!i think i might make boomer,smoker,bill,and zoey :wub: