UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Franken-mates

I think that MMMV or MMHQ should hold some type of weekly or monthly contest were forum members need to guess what parts a "Franken-mate" is made up of and win some sort of prize. Just a suggestion. What do you think?

There's some cool ones there MJ. I'll have to say that Joker/Mary Jane is scary looking. :blink:

I think that MMMV or MMHQ should hold some type of weekly or monthly contest were forum members need to guess what parts a "Franken-mate" is made up of and win some sort of prize. Just a suggestion. What do you think?

That would be cool. I think something similiar was proposed before, can't remember.

Weekly?! How many extra Minimates do you think we have? :tongue:

I think that would be fun, heck I would do it without a prize just for the glory!

Is it just me or… when I first saw that pict I thought how much fun would it be to put those mates back together again!

So... how should we go about doing a franken-mate guessing contest? Start a new thread? I have a DC minimates poster I can put up as a prize. If this is cool, I'll start off this thread with a pic when I get home from work. Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated.

So... how should we go about doing a franken-mate guessing contest? Start a new thread? I have a DC minimates poster I can put up as a prize. If this is cool, I'll start off this thread with a pic when I get home from work. Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated.

PM the staff they will give you pointers on what to do or not do....

T.

1 mix up a mate. (thing's arm' Jean's head, batman's leg. ect)

2 a picture of one mixed up mate

3 post the picture with the rule

4 have the contest for a week

5 take all the winners and put their name in a hat

6 draw the winner

7 post the winner and the recipe of the mixed up mate.

Just an idea

Mini Myte, if you want to do this, it should be made clear that it is not a sanctioned MMMV contest, unless you discuss it with Ady. Also, lay out very clear and fair contest rules upfront, contest duration, and contest prize(s), so there is no confusion or hurt feelings.

Definitely, contain it to its own thread in the contests section. I imagine Ady will be fine with it. If I can help, let me know.

I gotta ask Jeff, what kind of deal was contained in the maddness?

Well I no longer need to worry about finding any of the X3 series...not even the chase :D

Jeff of the Minis

Ah. Just making sure it wasn't something like "I have 14 spare Dark Phenoix and I just felt like swapping them around" :P

Ive been over run by franken-mates!

I gotta say, that Mary Jane /Joker really jumped out at me. Some of my other favorites are:

Wolverine (hair) / Tony Stark (face) / Emma Frost (cape) / Mystique (lower half) / FF (body)

Gollum / Power Fist

Rhino / Dark Phoenix / Cyclops

Demetri / Seabretooth / Phoenix / Ultimate Storm

Emma Frost / Patch / Beast

Awesome thread. It truly made me laugh out loud ...