UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anyone found WEB ARMOR SPIDEY pics online yet?

The Vox

Just wondering if anyone has found a picture of the Web Armor Spiderman that Toyfair mentioned was coming to Target in their 2pack spiderman line?

I looked through all the newer pics from fairs and stuff and this is one of the few mates mentioned that I can't find ANYTHING on. I just kind of thought something might of turned up by now.. and maybe it has, and Im missing the boat. so..

Thanks for any heads up that anyone can offer.

Vox

With all the previous Target stuff, the first we've seen of it is when someone winds one in the store

Ady did you mean finds or is that actually winds?

Aparently in a new twist they'll have built in clockwork features that let them shoot webbing and climb walls etc.

T.

darn, I was hoping to see a pic. I love having the early pics to look forward to upcoming mates. The kids enjoy printing them and circling their first choice and such. Oh well, I'll just keep watching the boards for the first sighting over the next month or two. :P Thanks everyone.

We are talking web armor "steel" spidey, right? Cause I've been waiting on that one for a while. Any idea what's going to be in the rest of the line up? Will the box set be online only or in stores too? Sorry if this has been answered before.

kspic3_032706.JPG

The Target Line-up has been listed by Toyfare as:

"Torment" Spider-Man & Powerhouse Venom

Melee Symbiote Spider-Man & Powerhouse Sandman

"Civil War" Spider-Man & Transformation Venom

Web Armor Spider-Man & Green Goblin (w/ removable mask)

The Classic Spider-Man box will be a Previews exclusive, so technically any retailers who orders out of it should be able to get it, and includes Torment Spidey, Powerhouse Venom, Melee Symbiote Spidey, Powerhouse Sandman as well a Hydro-man exclusive to that box

Nice thing with Target 2 packs is they are so cheap I can always justify picking up another pack.

I can't wait to see exactly what their definition of Web Armor Spidey is. I hope he has some extra pieces added for the armored effect.

So is the classic spiderman minimate series scheduled to be released June 30th also?

Using the forum's handy dandy 2007 release timeline thread Classic Spidey set appears to be July, based on Previews solicit for the set, while we have generic (northern hemisphere) Spring for the Target but I'd reckon that Target is aiming for it to be in stores before or around the cinema release of the Spidey 3.

thanks for your help!

I'm digging that custom, do you think the web armor spidey is going to be the same?