UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave Three Moved Forwards!

AdyCarter

... I wonder if Wonder Woman will be on the display case like Superman in Wave 1 and Batman in wave 2.

Makes me wanna squat outside the comic store similar to the Star Wars fans outside the cinemas months even before the movies came out.

Does this answear your qustion?

Wonder Woman and Ares

Aquaman and Ocean Master

BD Batman and Killer Croc

Deathstroke and Green Arrow

I know who is in this wave.

I'm saying the blister pack has this card board piece which has a different character on it.

Wave 1 - Superman

Wave 2 - Batman

I'm saying I wonder if they are gonna use Wonder WOman for Wave 3.

Everybody knows all the minimates that are gonna be in wave 3 already.

If you have Wave 1 and 2 then you will know what I'm talking about.

Erm... Dude.

Hover your mouse pointer over the names. That nice Mr Mini-Myte has supplied you with links to images of the wave 3 packs. :D

Hey JC Awesome, he wasn't showing you the list of names in the wave, he was giving you a link to pictures of the blister packs with Wonder Womans picture on the cover. Click the links man.

I know Ady's niece is going to freak at seeing WW on the blister pack. Thanks much for the links Mini Myte

I wanted to show you the image of Wonder Woman on the outside of the pack.

...oh sorry Mini_Myte and everyone else.

I wasn't really paying attaention to the detail.

You are right, that was what I was talking about.

I Apologise again. Especially to Mini_Myte.

So Ares is a 2.5er?

• 2 weeks later...

Shops get billed or pay their invoices on Fridays, so you might have to wait till tomorrow.

I'll be paying for my cases tomorrow. DCD's site says available 4/18/07

Can't wait for Deathstroke! Plus WW, Ares, Killercroc.

I didn't get my serires 2 in until last week because of stupid UPS delievery screw ups to my LCS, so it seems super quick for them to be coming in to me. Still, I can't wait to get them next week... IF UPS doesn't drop the ball again.

What really kind of bugs me is the delay between now and July for series 4. I hope that gets moved up at LEAST a month.

My LCS thought they were coming but said he'd call me Monday when he would know for sure.

And on a side note, is this 3 waves in a row that have come a week early? Kind of nice after waiting through all the delays to get Waves 1, 2 and 3 a week ahead of schedule. Cheers DCD!

Maybe if the waves keep getting moved forward we'll see an extra wave in 07!

Patriot

Called my LCS and they weren't on the invoice for next week. Did anybody else hear this from their LCS?
I have confirmation that DC Wave 3 will be released next week April 18.

Maybe if the waves keep getting moved forward we'll see an extra wave in 07!

Patriot

You know I wouldn't doubt it if DCD is satisfied enough with sales. I wouldn't doubt that we get Wave 7 this year.

I wish my LCS would get them in this week, but they weren't on the invoice from last week.

I hope I get 'em, though.

They're on Diamond's shipping list.

Yeah, but when it comes to my LCS that doesn't count for much. They were on the invoice for series 2 and I didn't get those until 2 weeks later.

It could also depend when the owner of your LCS ordered them as well. If he didn't make Previews' monthly deadline, it may come as no surprise that they're delayed a week or two.

I have already pre-paid for this wave yesterday because they said it would be here on Wednesday! I can't wait. i also can't decide whom I am going to open first! wonder women, green arrow, aquaman? Who will it be? Ok most likely wonder women but after that it is all up for grabs! I will try and post pics as soon as I can. Should be about 12:00 or so my time (that is PST, I think, same time as Cali).