UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-man 3 Convention set announced

newaddict

That's not a bad idea sending some positive feedback to the DST gang for this online exclusive purchase. I imagine if they get a flood of emails showing how much everyone likes not having to mortgage their homes to get the con exclusives they may try things like this again in the future. They aren't obligated to do things like this, as con exclusives are exactly that, but in cutting their scalpers off at the head like this, it keeps the profits to just DST's pockets, which makes good business sense. (of course, they make the same profit if they sell it to someone who turns around and sells it to me anyway, so really it probably doesn't matter to them which way they do it). Still, them offering us this deal directly is just another sign of a brighter future for minimate fans everywhere. I know my hopes have been tarnished in the past, but I have much more confidence than I did a year or so ago, thanks in no small part to DST's continued work on the product and its presentation.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M BRAND NEW to the site but I amnot new to minimates. I just got my set from wizard world and I noticed my black spidey doesn't have a powerhouse chest. Is it a foctory mess-up?

I'M BRAND NEW to the site but I amnot new to minimates. I just got my set from wizard world and I noticed my black spidey doesn't have a powerhouse chest. Is it a foctory mess-up?

does anyone know if these will be available at our LCS?

This is a con exclusive. They should be available with the regular wave release in two different packs.

1.) Red Spider-Man/New Green Goblin

2.) Black-Suited Spider-Man/Sandman

Can't wait for Venom.

does anyone know if these will be available at our LCS?

This is a con exclusive. They should be available with the regular wave release in two different packs.

1.) Red Spider-Man/New Green Goblin

2.) Black-Suited Spider-Man/Sandman

Of course, your LCS could purchase them from DST's site and sell them at a higher price since they're a 'con exclusive'. Don't know about your LCS, but mine would certainly do this if he thought he could make a profit.

If possible, I'd suggest going to DST's site and purchasing the set directly from them if you want it. Start here.