UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-man 3 Convention set announced

newaddict

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These mates will be available in the regular wave as they are preview, but they will be in two different packs, see below. This is according to previews solicitation earlier.

1.) Red Spider-Man/New Green Goblin

2.) Black-Suited Spider-Man/Sandman

This should be in all the sense a packaging variation.

Very glad to know this, as I'll be passing on the exclusive 2-pack. Hope all who wants one can get one!

Thanks for the heads up! I got my order in.

Shipping sucks but oh well.

Says they wont have em till 3-26? or does that mean when everyone who ordered should have them?

the way I understood it, that means that the 2 packs will be shipped out on that date.

I could be wrong, but based on my past experiences with online preorders, that's usually what that phrasing means...

yeah good call cause I asked and got an automated email and they wont be back in the offices till Tuesday which would be the 20

so how big of an advance is this 2 pack? I guess big since we still have Ghost Rider and Avengers to go

Got my order placed and confirmed. Those of you (international) members who have already contacted me, I have secured your packs as well. I also ordered two extras in case there are any other international members who are interested in one of these packs. Let me know via PM.

Edited 3/17/07 - All my extra sets are now spoken for by other board members.

Well, I'm golden. I got my 3 packs ordered. You can see it, but I have a HUGE smile on my face :D. I thought about getting more, but I didn't want to be greedy, I hope everyone that wants a sets gets one. neo

Well, got my one set. Shipping and taxes ended up being more than the figures. Oh well, they look too damn nice. It sucks a little bit that this is just a pre-order. I was hoping to have them before the other (non-Mini Mate) Spider-Man 3 figures hit the shelves on the 24th, to tide me over until then. Yes, yes wishful thinking even if it wasn't a pre-order :tongue:

That is a seriously great idea... I was thinking as I bought my Spidey mates that if these sell well, it would be a good sign to DST and would encourage the efforts they're making. But writing to them to let them know is taking it up another notch :thumbsup: I think I'll go write to them right now...

Got mine. They're still available gang. Go get 'em if you want em. (BTW, this is a good way to show support for a company doing con exclusives the RIGHT way. You might want to drop 'em an email to let 'em know you appreciate it. I know I am.)

Just sent my "thank you" email off to DST customer service. I really like the idea of being able to get the con exclusives via their website. I understand that this might not always be an option, but it saves those of us who cannot attend from resorting to Ebay scalper prices (not that I'm saying all Ebay sellers are scalpers). Plus, with all the money I'm saving from not having to buy it second hand, I can buy more and more minimates. :thumbsup: