UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-Man 3 & Classic Spider-Man Minimates Solicited!

AdyCarter

We also have had some people that have been hero and villain.

Mystique, Juggernaut, Emma Frost.

And you missed out Lady Deathstrike, who, being a female villain is already in two minority groups!

Shoulda known better than to try and compile a list without consulting our resident minimate guru. :thumbsup:

We also have had some people that have been hero and villain.

Mystique, Juggernaut, Emma Frost.

And you missed out Lady Deathstrike, who, being a female villain is already in two minority groups!

Shoulda known better than to try and compile a list without consulting our resident minimate guru. :thumbsup:

And all of you have forgotten Absorbing Man!

Let's keep score:

Spider-Man: 17? Or is it 18? I lost count :confused:

Gambit: 0

Hank Pym (Any Version): 0

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but after 18 waves this doesn't seem like a Marvel *Universe* line anymore :rolleyes:

I think you are being a bit harsh. There have been plenty of non-spidey figures. Spider-man and Wolverine are what sells, so we're gonna see our fair share of them.

Let's keep score:

Spider-Man: 17? Or is it 18? I lost count :confused:

Gambit: 0

Hank Pym (Any Version): 0

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but after 18 waves this doesn't seem like a Marvel *Universe* line anymore :rolleyes:

I think you are being a bit harsh. There have been plenty of non-spidey figures. Spider-man and Wolverine are what sells, so we're gonna see our fair share of them.

It's reasons like this that make me wonder if everybody who buys this line is okay with getting the same shit over and over, just tweaked a little to make it "different".

Fully agree DR316. This is how I look at it as well. With no Marvel Movies for 2008, except perhaps Ironman is it gets made, I'm optimistic enough to believe we'll see more from the comic line and I can live with that.

Funny, a friend and me were discussing that with all the goodness this year, we'll have a drought next year. :o Just Kidding!

Amazing.JL, the Captain America movie may be made in 2008 -OR- 2009!!!!! i would LOOOOVE to see a red skull mate!!!!!

Seeing how I wont get a chance to see the book untill next week I gotta ask....was there a pic with the solicit for the Spidey 3 waves?

Jeff of the Mnis

If you are reffering to Previews, they did solicite wave 17 & 18 for Spider-man 3, but the pic was the same one we've seen of the silhouetted figures. Maybe the NY comicon will shed some light on what they look like.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I completely missed the boat on this, but has it been announced where the SM3 mates will be sold? Are they going to be at Target, TRU, Walmart etc. or just specialty shops? I know the classic line will be at Target, but will the box set be there as well? I want to preorder it, but if I can get it from Target in a few months I don't want to bother.

Sorry to bump this... you can all bump me in the head if you want :biggrin:

BS

^SM3 Minimates as of now are only confirmed to be available per previews/comic shops/specialty market. There has been no mention on Mass Market availabililty.

I'm guessing at some point some assortment of these will be picked up by a Mass Market retailer. You should ask the question for the next DST Q&A.