UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Waves 1-3

So I can identify Chief Tyrol, Callie, Uniform Apollo, Uniform Starbuck, Baltar, Caprica Six, Adama and Tigh (what did they do to him?). These ones I'm less sure on: Gaeda, Helo in flight suit, Sharon in flight suit, Pagasus Six (after she became the leader of the pro-Cylon group on Cloud-9).

But who are the two red heads? Here and here. I'm think that the first one is Lucy Lawless (although I don't remember her wearing anything like that) and the latter is another Sharon.

And is this another Tyrol?

I second that I just watched all of season 1 and 2 and have kept up pn season 3 pretty well but there's still a bunch of those I don't recognize. Not that I'm bitching mind you any mate is a good mate in my book! :thumbsup:

I think those red heads are from the original BSG. I don't know their names though. So it looks like:

Wave 2: Sharon and Cylon, Adama and Tigh, Baltar and New Caprica Six/Pegasus Six

Wave 3: Helo and Gaeta, Apollo and Starbuck uniform, Callie and Flight deck Tyrol/ground crew Tyrol.

What happened to Roslin and Zarek? The wait for wave 2 may be just as bad as the wait for wave 1.

What happened to Roslin and Zarek?

My guess... Convention exclusive...... we were told they weren't part of the regular waves, a while back...

90% of these look great, helo looks odd though and I barely recognised him.

oh and two redhead's look like the Lucy Lawless cylon and "Sesha Abinell" from "Sacrifice" (Season 2) the Character Dan Delaney played which all justice she should have be packed with Billy ;)

T.

oh and two redhead's look like the Lucy Lawless cylon and "Sesha Abinell" from "Sacrifice" (Season 2) the Character Dan Delaney played which all justice she should have be packed with Billy ;)

T.

She was actually my next guess. The face makes me lean towards Sharon though, since it looks like the face on the Sharon in the flightsuit (if that is Sharon).

The clothes do look like the original series flight gear though. Of course they have been through homages like that into the show, I think Sharon was wearing something similar in the 3.0 season finale. I believe it was white though.

She was actually my next guess. The face makes me lean towards Sharon though, since it looks like the face on the Sharon in the flightsuit (if that is Sharon).

The clothes do look like the original series flight gear though. Of course they have been through homages like that into the show, I think Sharon was wearing something similar in the 3.0 season finale. I believe it was white though.

Hmm actually now you say that.. I think you're right. :) it does look like Sharon & some of the stuff we've seen her in.

a Dana Delaney/Billy 2 pack idea is a great idea though :P

I'm a little disapointed we're seeing uniform and flight suit versions of everyone, I'd planned to do that by buying cases and hot swapping them, I can see why though, it seems there's a lot of new hairpieces and moulds so they need to keep the costs down somehow.

T.

Some nice looking ladies in the upcoming waves. I still can't figure out how they can take the same bodies and make some tough looking men and some beautiful women.

Yeah, these all look really great! Bummer about the "incentive-Starbuck", but I'm 99.9% sure that she will find her way into the line-ups later. One thing that IS really bothering me, however, is that the "classic line" seems to have been pigeon-holed. Granted, the "new" BSG is all the rage and definitely needs to be merchandised, but considering that the classic series were the first announced and shown, I'm really worried that these will not be released for years(if ever). By the way, what the frak is the status of the vehicle asst.s? We've seen proto.s and "tentative line-ups" for the first 2-3 series now, but I don't recall anyone following-up on what(and when) was happening with the vipers and raiders. Flight-suits mean "jack" if there is nothing to pilot! Sorry for the quasi-rant, I'm just a bit "pissy" that I'm seeing control-art for "Desperately Seeking Susan"(WTF?!) minis and I have no definite idea of when I might actually have my classic BSG figures that were announced over a year ago! My Cylons are rusting..."By WHO'S command?".

Yeah, these all look really great! Bummer about the "incentive-Starbuck", but I'm 99.9% sure that she will find her way into the line-ups later. One thing that IS really bothering me, however, is that the "classic line" seems to have been pigeon-holed. Granted, the "new" BSG is all the rage and definitely needs to be merchandised, but considering that the classic series were the first announced and shown, I'm really worried that these will not be released for years(if ever). By the way, what the frak is the status of the vehicle asst.s? We've seen proto.s and "tentative line-ups" for the first 2-3 series now, but I don't recall anyone following-up on what(and when) was happening with the vipers and raiders. Flight-suits mean "jack" if there is nothing to pilot! Sorry for the quasi-rant, I'm just a bit "pissy" that I'm seeing control-art for "Desperately Seeking Susan"(WTF?!) minis and I have no definite idea of when I might actually have my classic BSG figures that were announced over a year ago! My Cylons are rusting..."By WHO'S command?".

DST have said many times that the classic and vehicles had been shelved for now, there's a chance it might happen down the raod but it's not likely.

T.

I didn't realize how much Sharon's Downloaded outfit looked like the original flight suits until the minimate. Totally threw me. These all look great. I can't wait.

My guess... Convention exclusive...... we were told they weren't part of the regular waves, a while back...

I missed that news bit. As long as they are made available, I'll be happy.

DST have said many times that the classic and vehicles had been shelved for now, there's a chance it might happen down the raod but it's not likely.

T.

Are you referring to the "modern vehicles" as well? That is what I meant by the "flight-suits mean jack without something to pilot" statement. It really is a damn shame about the "classic line" though. I fail to see the point of the "Classic Cylon Asst." if this line has been abandoned.

Is it just me, or does Tigh look a bit chubby? :teehee: And I'm a bit confused (I'm actually always confused :lol: ), but why is Starbuck's hand so big??!!

Otherwise... AWESOME!!! :banana:

Glomit