UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Winners Announced in our Anti-Hero Customizing Contest!

luke314pi

A new customizing contest is here! The rules are simple: create one new "anti-hero" custom Minimate by Monday, July 17th. An anti-hero is a flawed or morally ambiguous character who does not have traditional hero traits, but can still accomplish good things. Here are some examples: Punisher, Deadpool, Catwoman, Elektra, Wolverine, Venom (depending on the writer), Spawn, etc. Feel free to create an anti-hero custom from any comic, show, movie, book, or other type of media. This must be a brand new creation - no previous customs allowed.

Use the link at the bottom of this post to submit your custom. The following day I will put up a gallery of the entries and people can vote for their favorites. The winning customizer will receive a $40 Luke's Toy Store gift certificate! The 2nd place customizer will get $20, 3rd place will get $15, and one random entry will also receive a $15 certificate. One entry per person, please. Quick customs (no paint) are perfectly acceptable! So track down some parts and get those customs started!

Link: https://forms.gle/uoCbXNBEgeHS1mCJ7

Anti-Hero Contest.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • luke314pi changed the title to Voting Time in our Anti-Hero Customizing Contest!

Damn! What a great group. Choosing a top 4 was really tough! 
I'm in awe of the costomising community here. Congratulations to everyone who entered. You made it very difficult to vote. 

3 hours ago, Trekker 42 said:

As I always vote on these based on how hard I yell “I NEED IIIIIT” I gotta give this to Punisher/Daredevil. Amazing pair of Minimates that I want so badly to be real. 

For me it was Catwoman.

I hated Michelle Pfeiffer in the role. Like worst thing in the movie for me. Didn't like the costume or her performance.

But this custom is an awesome likeness and really struck me.

And again, well done to all the contestants!

Edited by cylonchaney

We have tallied the votes, and here are the winners of our Anti-Hero Customizing Contest! First place goes to Catwoman by Vincent H, 2nd Place is King of the Fist Daredevil vs Fist of the Beast Punisher by Brian F, 3rd Place is Midnighter by Eric M, and our Random Winner is Deadpool Blue and Yellow Edition by Pablo O. Congratulations! I will be reaching out to the winners with their prizes. And thank you to everyone who entered and voted!

Winners.jpg

• luke314pi changed the title to Winners Announced in our Anti-Hero Customizing Contest!