UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Release dates and High Quality pictures

maxcarnage

Head over to DC Direct for some great pictures of all the up coming release dates for the DC minimates.

http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?cat=ACTION+FIGURES

Too lazy to follow the link here is are the dates, mark your calendars

Wave 1 Feburary 28

Wave 2 March 7 (the next week!)

Wave 3 April 25 (would make great gifts for Administrative Professionals Day)

Wave 4 July 4 (Independence [for Americans] minimates style)

Wave 5 September 28

post-18-1170369788_thumb.jpg

post-18-1170369796_thumb.jpg

post-18-1170369820_thumb.jpg

post-18-1170369871_thumb.jpg

post-18-1170369899_thumb.jpg

Head over to DC Direct for some great pictures of all the up coming release dates for the DC minimates.

Too lazy to follow the link here is are the dates, mark your calendars

Wave 1 Feburary 28

Wave 2 March 7 (the next week!)

Wave 3 April 25 (would make great gifts for Administrative Professionals Day)

Wave 4 July 4 (Independence [for Americans] minimates style)

Wave 5 September 28

I checked it out myself and sure enough, DCD says that series 2 will be released March 7/ 2007. Anybody think that this is a typo on DCD's behalf? It sure would be nice if it's the real deal. One week apart! Woo Hoo! Knock on wood. :powergirl:

At stuckakid.com they say that the second wave will be released on the 28th of March.

I however am sad about the HUGE gap between waves 3 and 4. That is over 2 months while the rest of the first three waves are coming out a month apart. And then they do it again between 4 and 5. I guess they are going to front load the first three waves and then cool down a bit to let the general population catch up.

I however am sad about the HUGE gap between waves 3 and 4. That is over 2 months while the rest of the first three waves are coming out a month apart.

You must be new to the minimate thing? gaps of 3-6 months are normal for marvel waves and more often than not lately it's been about a year between waves.

2 months is nothing I tell ya ;)

T.

I however am sad about the HUGE gap between waves 3 and 4. That is over 2 months while the rest of the first three waves are coming out a month apart.

You must be new to the minimate thing? gaps of 3-6 months are normal for marvel waves and more often than not lately it's been about a year between waves.

T.

yeah and with all the other minimates this year such as BSG and Rocky, you'll be glad there are 2 month gaps, you'll need it to save all that money up......I know i do :biggrin:

Anyone else notice this?

Look whats listed for in stores this month

IN STORES THIS MONTH View ALL ACTION FIGURES »

» DC MINIMATES: WAVE 1: CLASSIC SUPERMAN WITH ARMORED LEX LUTHOR Action Figure

» DC MINIMATES: WAVE 1: GREEN LANTERN WITH STAR SAPPHIRE Action Figure

» DC MINIMATES: WAVE 1: JOKER WITH HARLEY QUINN Action Figure

» DC MINIMATES: WAVE 1: MODERN BATMAN WITH OMAC Action Figure

» DC MINIMATES: WAVE 2: BATTLE-DAMAGE SUPERMAN WITH BRAINIAC 13 Action Figure

That would be funny to get a pack of wave 2 in there lol

ALSO the beetle booster pack is listed for March 7th while a pack from that SAME wave is March 28th! Whats going on?

T.

I only started at the beginning of January, but after opening that first Kitty Pride from Target, I was hooked. I have been in a mad scramble to get everything I can get my hands on, so for the last month I have been getting multiple packs a week to catch up. I guess I will be able to fill my spare time waiting for the next waves with looking for the last 14 waves of Marvel I missed... plus C3 stuff. Okay, you talked me into it. I changed my mind, and can wait a little while between waves.