UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Which work together for you?

Glomit

For those who enjoy playing with their Marvel Minimates, how do you enjoy playing with them? Do you simply take all your Marvel Minis and play around, or do you make special hero pairings?

For example, Wolverine and Nightcrawler are good friends, therefore they work well together. As for Wolverine and Cyc..... :biggrin:.

Which work best for you? Share your thoughts. :)

Glomit

I usually make teams that are usually based on the current Marvel teams, but the one time, I made a team consisting of Silver Surfer, Ben Reilly, Grey Hulk and Punisher....

I hope to be able to make this scene soon:

jlavsavengers.jpg

Beautiful. Soo beautiful...

Me? Whenever I need, just, like two guys to beat each other up, I always wind up grabbing Captain A and Bullseye, for some reason. Sometimes Joker and DD, too.

Hey there everybody, This is my 1st post here. I didn't know you existed until the DST radicals told me about the new minis...Glad they did I love my MM. I'm a regular on the fwoosh and many other boards, And wanted to add that I display my mini's with Transformer Alternators, If u pop off the mini's feet then they can fit behind the wheels of all the alternators, I have Daredevil driving :teehee: Optimus prime w/elektra and Bullseye riding shotgun..It's cool because u can match up the personalities with the cars ( I.E. Venom drives the black dodge viper-Captain america & wolvie team-up in the jeep) . I also used the Lego Castles to set them up, very close in size I'll post some pics tomorrow for ya all...Glad to be here.. :thumbsup:

Hey there everybody, This is my 1st post here. I didn't know you existed until the DST radicals told me about the new minis...Glad they did I love my MM. I'm a regular on the fwoosh and many other boards, And wanted to add that I display my mini's with Transformer Alternators, If u pop off the mini's feet then they can fit behind the wheels of all the alternators, I have Daredevil driving :teehee: Optimus prime w/elektra and Bullseye riding shotgun..It's cool because u can match up the personalities with the cars ( I.E. Venom drives the black dodge viper-Captain america & wolvie team-up in the jeep) . I also used the Lego Castles to set them up, very close in size I'll post some pics tomorrow for ya all...Glad to be here.. :thumbsup:

Aw... part of the fun of getting to drive Alternators is the wrestling match to get them in feet and all :)

Welcome to the board too ^_^

I hope to be able to make this scene soon:

jlavsavengers.jpg

Let's see... there's a total of 36 characters on that image. Counting the C3 releases of Flash and Martian Manhunter (two characters I'll likely never find considering DCD's reluctance to offer them again after having been made for the C3 line, but that's another complaint for another thread)... 18 of them, minimum, will have been 'mated by years end. Exactly half. Maybe not the same costumes in all cases, but still made. These are:

DC: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Steel, Red Tornado, Blue Beetle

Marvel: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Wonder Man, She-Hulk

Not an even split, but given DST's preference for Spidey and Wolvie, I'm not surprised. Also, four of the opponent pairings (Supes/Thor, Bats/Cap, J'onn/Wonder Man and Aquaman/Shulkie) will be ready to go.

So, Reideen, you're not that far off!

I like to make up my own world where ALL minimates live together. Crazy, I know but it allows me to do fun stuff like Batman and Spiderman team up, or Wolverine vs. the Cylons. As for which team I normally play with, it changes, but as late has revolved around Batman

• 4 months later...

I know that this is an old thread but i was interested in what the rest of you guys do.

I normally do X-Men vs 'Brotherhood'

X-Men consisting of Cyclops, Wolvie, Storm, Colossus, Kitty, Beast and Jean all in Yellow and Black

costumes.

My 'Brotherhood' is Magneto, Mystique, Juggernaut, then weirdly Spider-Carnage and Green Goblin plus glider because these are pretty much the only villians I have.

I also like doing Fantastic Four vs Doom and Silver Surfer.

I enjoy playing with Power Girl...

But for teams I usually go with my X-3 team, including new X-men Cyclops and Shadowcat, with Rogue made from a de-caped Storm (head and hair swap and white hands) and Iceman (Wolverine with swapped head and hands).

Otherwise, I like posing Deathstroke.

Jo

I like to add Ultamate Spidey,Gray Hulk,Gajin Wolverine II and Silver Lad(silver sufer w/no surf board) and last but not least a custom i call the " the Laddister" ( all Chameleon exept he has a Ocean master head......)

sometimes a "classic" iron man but not useally

So in the end i always have fun and "play with my mates' :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...