UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cylons are invading

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed the case number for my Cylons was pretty low, something like 117 out of 465.

look at the bottom of your actual case(Display Box) and it should be XXX of 450. This is the same number for both Classic and Modern. Thought is was to be 500.

My Stuckakid preorder (one modern case) came in, and apparently I got a free gift! A DVD of BSG: The Story So Far, the episode that encapsulated the show up to the season 2 finale. Many thanks to Stuckakid for this cool bonus!

look at the bottom of your actual case(Display Box) and it should be XXX of 450. This is the same number for both Classic and Modern. Thought is was to be 500.

Correction: The outer case was 113 out of 465. The displayer bottom reads 111 out of 450.

And yeah, these were solicited as limited to 500 cases. Someone somewhere is skimming off the top. Maybe they'll show up during convention season. Maybe they'll be given away to Radicals. Maybe both.

Correction: The outer case was 113 out of 465. The displayer bottom reads 111 out of 450.

And yeah, these were solicited as limited to 500 cases. Someone somewhere is skimming off the top. Maybe they'll show up during convention season. Maybe they'll be given away to Radicals. Maybe both.

My Guess is they made enough for 500 cases then decided to use the others for the 'elf santa' 50*12 is about 600 which is prob the number of 'elfs' out there. Just a conspiracy theory for you.

T.

Kudos to Stuckakid. My modern toasters were sent out last week and arrived today. That's great shipping speed. They also refunded part of my shipping cost as the estimate was out. Now that's great service. Thanks guys. I'm well made up with these! :)

Oh, and my case was #368

Modefan, are you sure your Modern Cylons are in the "pile of loot" from BBTS? I ordered from them as well and so far only the Classics have been acknowledged as having arrived. I'm still awaiting confirmation of my Modern order being filled. When did you first place your order with them?

I did place my order a few months ago, but I don't remember exactly when. You may be right about them only receiving a small amount of their expected shipment. I just hope they do in fact get more in soon, to atleast fulfill the preorders they have already taken. Thanks for verifying Modefan.

I finally received my order (1 classic/ 1 modern case) from BBTS three days ago (yay!). They never sent a shipment email so, others with orders should probably be receiving theirs soon (unless you have a "pile-o-loot" awaiting completion). I like these alot, however am a tiny bit disappointed with the limited range of motion in the neck and the classic's blaster(while accurately depicted) could have used a rounded hand-grip to allow more poses and not stretch the hands out so much; just my nit-picky review. While content with my service, I think that I will be placing all future orders through Stuckakid based on other's rave reviews.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the story of a skeptical loser, a man so cynical he had almost lost faith in human kindness.

He was once giddy as a schoolgirl at the prospect of owning Battlestar Galactica Minimates, but when he read reports of army-building cases of Cylons featuring short-packed chase variants that would be blind-boxed and limited in number, he allowed his negativity to take over and instantly wrote off ever being able to acquire them for his collection.

Fortunately the gods of Product Development smiled upon more optimistic collectors as plans changed and the 'mates ended up blind-box free as well as unexpectedly affordable. UNfortunately for Mr. Pessimism, he didn't bother pre-ordering a case. Instead he lamented to read posts describing other collectors' joy as they received their armies of robotic nemeses. (Just days after Christmas, no less!)

He ran to his local comic shop and had them order two cases, one Classic-, one Modern-flavored. Classic Cylons were in abundance (hurray!) but Modern versions were nowhere to be found. The roller coaster ride was at another low. It was then that he received a message from a fellow collector, a kindred soul who took pity upon the jaded old man and offered to help him complete his collection for a nominal fee. Jubilation!

And today the blessed package arrived. He took it home over lunch and opened each one tiny box, once again giddy as a schoolgirl and with a renewed faith not only in the power of the internet but in human kindness as well.

Amazing.JL, thank you. You da man.

(I warned you you'd get some serious praise. :thumbsup: )

I'm happy you are once again giddy as school girl..lol :lol:

Really though I'm happy to have helped. It's happens to all of us and someone from this great community always provides a helping hand.

I've been fortunate to have been helped recently as well, Thanks guys (You guys know who you are :thumbsup: )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...