UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cylons are invading

I totally caved and ordered a case of each from my LCS this afternoon. I usually get a 15% discount so the grand total will probably be $85. I'm sick. Sick!

Is there a DEFINITIVE case breakdown on these things yet? I'm hoping to get all the variants in one fell swoop this way.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally caved and ordered a case of each from my LCS this afternoon. I usually get a 15% discount so the grand total will probably be $85. I'm sick. Sick!

Is there a DEFINITIVE case breakdown on these things yet? I'm hoping to get all the variants in one fell swoop this way.

Modern:

4 Claw Hand

3 Gun Hand

2 Bloody

2 Battle Damage

1 Chrome

Classic:

4 Basic

3 Black

2 Battle Damage

2 Gold

1 Battle Damage Gold

Does anyone else get the release party Vibe I'm getting off the multiverse today?

It's awesome with the news of the 'Elf Cylon' and the buzz around the cylons being released today it feels like it's not done for a long time with minimates, or is it just me?

T.

Does anyone else get the release party Vibe I'm getting off the multiverse today?

It's awesome with the news of the 'Elf Cylon' and the buzz around the cylons being released today it feels like it's not done for a long time with minimates, or is it just me?

T.

Well, considering I have a pre-order, and no way to pay it off, I feel a combo of stress and happiness.

T.

It has got me feeling alive!! :D

Minimates = Good

The classic Cylons are little less exciting than the new style for me. That is strictly my opinion. Normally I would be all old skool but the new series is just too good.

My classic case breakdown

2 Battle Damaged Cylons

4 Cylon Centurions

1 Battle Damaged Command Centurion

3 Black stealth Centurion

2 Cylon Command Centurion

Interesting fact before I even open them.

The cases are individually numbered on the outside - and not out of 500 cases but rather out of 465 cases. I wonder what happened to the other 35 cases of each assortment.

Very interesting and thanks for the offical case breakdown.

I am fairly certain that after looking at these in person, I will only be collecting the modern line. So I think I will end up listing my classics on eBay. I didn't plan it that way but I wanted to make sure I ordered a case of both to be safe.

Why not sell them to a MMMV member instead? I'm sure a few of us missed out on a case.

Interesting fact before I even open them.

The cases are individually numbered on the outside - and not out of 500 cases but rather out of 465 cases. I wonder what happened to the other 35 cases of each assortment.

My guess would ne they were canabilised for the little fella's in the green hats...

T.

I am fairly certain that after looking at these in person, I will only be collecting the modern line. So I think I will end up listing my classics on eBay. I didn't plan it that way but I wanted to make sure I ordered a case of both to be safe.

I find that interesting as well. I'm a fan of both series and expected the Classic set to be better as far as minimates are concerned. Can't wait to see them up close

Gods. I cannot wait. Unfortunately, it'll probably be next week for us in the middle...

Which means, antacost won't get any Toasters until Thursday... Stupid Holiday...

Can't wait to see all of the pics guys... (HINT, HINT)

Gods. I cannot wait. Unfortunately, it'll probably be next week for us in the middle...

Which means, antacost won't get any Toasters until Thursday... Stupid Holiday...

Can't wait to see all of the pics guys... (HINT, HINT)

Bah I forgot about deliveries being pushed till Thursday :(