UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

movie x-men minis

Inggasson

From the Q&A over at AA...

Can we expect more from X-Men 3 movie mates, or is Wave 14 the end of that line? With so many characters such as Mystique, Magneto, Rogue, Iceman, Angel, etc yet to be made, it just seems like there's room for more. The variant can be the human Mystique from when she first lost her powers and was naked in the back of the truck.

DSTChuck: Right now its planned as a one wave kind of thing.

T.

I'm not putting these movie minis down, but IMO I don't much care for them. I like the comic versions a lot better. When I think of Beast, I will never see him in the Kelsey Grammar light. Jackman makes one helluva Wolvie, but I will always preffer the comic version. I would do many things for a spanking from Famke, but when I dream about her, she is not dressed as JG.

I would do many things for a spanking from Famke, but when I dream about her, she is not dressed as JG.
It's in the Trek outfit isn't it? ;)

kamala003.jpg

I'm all for more Movie minis! They could have had better choices for this wave (cut Storm & Colossus and add Magneto & Mystique), but it hopefully this series will do well enough that perhaps they could work more into future waves. My only gripe is timing sucks. Where the hell were these a few months ago when the X3 dvd was released? They keep missing important windows that would dramatically increase sales. This wave should at least have been out when 12 & 13 were out and they should have pushed to have the 4 packs for TRU instead of the other 4 packs we saw.

Oh, my God... that has comPLETEly ruined any dream I have ever had of her. Jeez, that's sooo nasty... THANKS A LOT, DRAGON!! :P

Oh my God indeed. Yikes!

Glomit

Dude or not... Famke is smoking hot...

Having said that:

Goldeneye Famke all the way... I wouldn't mind getting crushed to death if it was between those thighs...

'Bout the Minimates, I think an Angel would be a wise move, considering we have never seen an official Angel unless you count his backround appearance on the cover of Giant Size X-Men.

Glomit