UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bronze Meddling Wave 6: Villains for Hire [pg12]

elhonez

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BHM FTW!

You are a gentleman and a scholar. If Wheel of Fortune had teams, I'd want you on mine.

BIG FISH, SMALL POND

...but what does that mean? Abstractly, sure, D-listers with big aspirations generally qualify, but there's also a bit here that's on the proverbial nose. I guess I don't really need to be coy since all of these are updates, like the first batch, but I'm standing on ceremony. 

Pictures in about 3 days, I need to do some painting to finish up 

1 hour ago, buttheadsmate said:

You 2 , elhonez & cylonchaney are the clever f*ckers not me :no:   

All of us on this planet have talents that manifest in different ways.

One has to be sharp of mind to display the level of wit in your posts. To paraphrase:

"Some witty pun that works on multiple levels when you think about it for a second." - somethingcleverandrelevantheadsmate

• elhonez changed the title to Bronze Meddling Wave 2: Big Fish, Small Pond [pg9]

53364836502_2f815466d7_b.jpg

Almost everyone got a facelift or minor-to-moderate upgrades, with the exception of Big Ben Donovan. The "two-packs" of this imaginary wave are: Gideon Mace & Chemistro (now with alt masked head), Señor Muerte and Montenegro, Big Ben and Mr. Fish, and Piranha Jones and Cockroach Hamilton.

More fun facts: Cockroach, Piranha, Big Ben, Gideon Mace and Señor Muerte all appeared in the same episode of Earth's Mightiest Heroes that Spear and the Mangler did. Piranha Jones was also reimagined as a fast-talking lawyer in the Luke Cage Netflix show.