UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Looking for C3 minimates?

Heatwave316

I was wondering if anyone was interested in selling any of there C3 minimates. I'm just interested in the figures, and not the vehicles or playsets. I've been searching eBay, but really haven't found anything.

If anyone has any other suggestions of places to search, I'd welcome any recommendations.

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Check out Stuckakid.com they have variants of batman (http://www.stuckakid.com/index.php?cPath=2_75)

My advice is to keeping watching eBay and if you REALLY want the figures you may have to buy the vehicles or playsets. I mean really apart from a few vehicles (batmobile and batwing) most of us only bought them for the figures in the first place.

Hey there. I got a lead on some C3 mates. From a $20 Batcave, $6 Chemical plant with Joker and Batman, $6 Superman and Darkseid and I think a $6 Stealth Batman and Catwoman at a little shop in downtown. PM me if you want some.

Thanks for all the leads!!! I received some wonderful early Christmas presents from my someone special, but I'm still missing some.

Want list:

I have Man-Bat, but his ears disappeared in the shipment, so if you have any extra ears, that would be awesome!!!

Dark Night Batman

Tactical Batman

Martian Manhunter & Flash

Batgirl

Batman - miniflyer 1

Flash

Justice Lords Superman

Nightwing

Stealth Batwing - Pilot Batman & 'The Batman' Bruce Waybe

Extras for trade:

Lady Deathstrike & Patch - in box

Black Cat & Ben Reilly - in box