UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Age of Ultron Minimates!

Jatta Pake

Part of the problenm was that it had been in developement for a while. The story seems to show Spider-Man acting like Peter Parker, not Otto.

Also, early story boards featured a bit of Xavier, who wasn't available at the time and was seemingly replaced with Emma Frost. This story was obviously written well before AvX was planned.... and possibly before Superior Spider-Man as well by the sounds of it.

One chap who works down at my LCs pondered whether the whole AoU arc and introduction of Angela had something to do with Marvel getting the rights to publish Miracle Man.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know they wouldn't for financial reasons, but I feel that comic readers must have event fatigue and they need to be event free for about 5 years. A crossover that was ordinary like infinity gauntlet is perhaps better remembered then something better written like Annihilation that had house of M and civil war a few months either side of it.

Just looking at a list of marvel "events" 2014 will have

Goblin Nation

Revolutionary War

Original Sin

Spiderverse

Three Months to Die

Axis

Time Runs Out

Oh well Lots of cool minimates could probably come from that lot.

I know they wouldn't for financial reasons, but I feel that comic readers must have event fatigue and they need to be event free for about 5 years. A crossover that was ordinary like infinity gauntlet is perhaps better remembered then something better written like Annihilation that had house of M and civil war a few months either side of it.

Just looking at a list of marvel "events" 2014 will have

Goblin Nation

Revolutionary War

Original Sin

Spiderverse

Three Months to Die

Axis

Time Runs Out

Oh well Lots of cool minimates could probably come from that lot.

only 3 of these are events, and out of those 3, only 2 are true full blown crossover events that span all of marvel.

Spiderverse, Goblin nation, Time Runs Out and Three Months to Die are all just character arcs, not big events