UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

10th Anniversary Exhibit Thank You!

DSTZach

I was pondering this a while back, Every minimate would be cool, but as you say logistics for finding and then setting them all up would be a nightmare.

Perhaps you could all come here ?

Rob, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'm just going to show up.

You have been warned.

Would you ever consider doing dioramas again?Like those awesome ones back in the aa website?We could volunteer ideas.

Minimage, thanks for the support. A Pinoy came through the exhibit claiming to be part of a Minimate community over there, and I gave him a bunch of promos to bring back.

Hope to have the newly re-renovated BAM booth at C2E2!

Intot maybe?The one who has the 'intot's miniworld' website?

Just curious, but if some fan was able to come up with a display with every Marvel Minimate on it would you guys find a way to display it? And you also talked about displaying some proto stuff-just how much proto stuff do you guys have in the DST vault?

What if someone had a complete Minimate collection for sale? What price would you put on it ?

Just curious....

I have sleepless nights thinking about all those protos .....BTW anybody been watching ebay this week ? Protos galore.