UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lee's customs.

Lee

I've been trying to customize action figures since I was around seven but never had good materials too work with until recently see I decided too make a minimate custom with my new tools. I started with my favorite hero Super Mario.

mariominimate.png

He's not entirely done yet or very good as my original idea for arms failed you can see he has Dare Devil arms for the time being, and I'm not satisfied with the hat nor the torso. but I hope to fix him and have his brother join him soon.

Edited by Lee

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, thanks. I thought it kind of stunk myself.

Man, who's are you comparing that to? I think it's really good. Keep the work up, and you'll have a great collection of customs. Hey, do you accept commisions? :P

Hey, do you accept commisions? :P

I've been thinking of it since I've got two requests from another forum.

The face, torso, and M are decals I made in paint as I have rather unsteady hands. And the nose had to be done as I had made a design without it and it looked odd so it's necessary for some such as the Mario Brothers, Wario, Waluigi, and Kinnikuman (threw you there didn't I).

The face, torso, and M are decals I made in paint as I have rather unsteady hands. And the nose had to be done as I had made a design without it and it looked odd so it's necessary for some such as the Mario Brothers, Wario, Waluigi, and Kinnikuman (threw you there didn't I).

M.U.S.C.L.E.S. :D

I thought that M. Bison's hat might be good for Mario. Very nice for your 1st custom. I'm still afraid to finish my 1st one.

I thought that M. Bison's hat might be good for Mario.

I thought of that but I'm using that in a Brocken JR. custom.

And thanks everyone.

Nice work! Any plans for other Nintendo characters?

Well I plan on more Mario characters, the N Team, Link, Mike Jones from Star Tropics, some Punch-Out boxers, Samus, the heroes of EarthBound and EarthBound 0, and several others. I also hope to make customs from other classic games such as some of the Sonic cast, Simon Belmont (the cool one on the Castlevania 2 box art not the red haired new one), and others. I'm not to good nor do I have many parts so all of these are further down the road.

Nice work! Any plans for other Nintendo characters?

Well I plan on more Mario characters, the N Team, Link, Mike Jones from Star Tropics, some Punch-Out boxers, Samus, the heroes of EarthBound and EarthBound 0, and several others. I also hope to make customs from other classic games such as some of the Sonic cast, Simon Belmont (the cool one on the Castlevania 2 box art not the red haired new one), and others. I'm not to good nor do I have many parts so all of these are further down the road.

WHO?!? Mike Jones! WHO?!? Mike Jones! :lol:

VERY good :D

especially for your first custom :)

my first custom is my absolute favorite minimate u think it will be the same with u?

I don't know, as I mentioned I don't like the hat yet and he needs his own arms but then maybe.

VERY good :D

especially for your first custom :)

my first custom is my absolute favorite minimate u think it will be the same with u?

I don't know, as I mentioned I don't like the hat yet and he needs his own arms but then maybe.

yea that was the same with my first Minimate but after alotta modifications it was my total favorite :)

• 3 weeks later...

mariominsetcc9.png

Update to Mario, he now has the right hands and feet but still has DD arms, also his torso decal is crocked and needs to be fixed. I haven’t started Luigi yet as my hobby shop doesn’t have flat green paint so I’ll need to order it, thus stopping Brocken JR. also and he doesn’t have purple so no Wario yet, I have made two new hairpieces one just so random thing the other one of the hosts on one of my favorite TV shows. Also I've made a ton of control art for like the past year and I have like 10% here.