UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Real life zombie attack?.... Sort of

winkerbean

Jeeze that is... frightening to the 9th degree.

Kostifire, really? Special forces know how to survive in the woods and use chainsaws? So what you're saying is every Good Ol' Boy from Texas to Florida s special forces trained, right? Because seriously, my only problem would be lack of ammo, not lack of things that shoot the ammo.

I have baseball bats, lots of tin goods & bottled water, seeds & basic knowledge of farming........ Can me & the wife come & stay BHM?

You're welcome Wink ,y'all can stay as long as y'all like but don't drink the well-water & don't go near the lockedbarn.

....& don't touch my beer.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Oh what are you Brits panicing about? You know how long it will take for them to walk across the atlantic? Some of us live practically next door by comparison. I figure I've got a week, maybe three if I'm lucky, before this really becomes a problem. And I was so looking forward wave 47.

well have fun trying to ‘survive’ in the post zombocalpse, jerks!

After living a week with no TV, no internet, no food you didn’t have to hunt or spend 7 months carefully growing, treated water to drink, running water to bath, and no where to poop that instantly takes it away you’ll wish you were dead. Then you’ll realize this isn’t going to end in a week, this is the new normal, and then you’ll REALLY wish you were dead... think it’s bad TRU Wave 13 got pushed back from December to “summer”, they’re not going to restock TRU when dead roam the Earth! You’ll NEVER get Boom-Boom or Classic Punisher.

... me, I’m not living that life, I’m going out tomorrow and getting a bullet proof helmet and cutting out a mouth hole. When the horde makes its way to California from Miami I’ll just walk right into it, what’s left of me will raise again, and none of you will be safe from a zombie who was enough of a jerk in life to make sure you can’t shoot his brain in death.

itchy, tasty...

Jeeze that is... frightening to the 9th degree.

Kostifire, really? Special forces know how to survive in the woods and use chainsaws? So what you're saying is every Good Ol' Boy from Texas to Florida s special forces trained, right? Because seriously, my only problem would be lack of ammo, not lack of things that shoot the ammo.

They were supposed to be living in a special facility. It's been a looooong time since I saw this. Who knows,maybe they were creating real zombies and were trained to kill them only with their hands.

Edited by Kostisfire

this is f'd up. Someone from my team forwarded pics of the guys face. Disgusting I almost threw up my lunch. Dude was snorting or sniffing bath salts? Crazy.

There is a gruesome picture of the face eating victims face, out on the interwebs. Horribly disfigured is being nice. If you find it, please do not post it here.

My hurricane shutters double as zombie proof window protectors. My baseball bat is next to the bed and the guns are always close. I guess hurricane preparations can double as zombie apocalypse preparations...

My hurricane shutters double as zombie proof window protectors. My baseball bat is next to the bed and the guns are always close. I guess hurricane preparations can double as zombie apocalypse preparations...

Thus is the glory of living in the Gulf Coast. My Tac Kit is under my bed, rifle in the closet next to the MREs. Hurricanes are real, zombies aren't but being prepared is always a good thing.