UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X3 Minimates Concept Art & Packaging

AdyCarter

That beast looks better, the mane isn't quite so overpowering as the proto we saw.

Good call, T. It looks like the "chin-strap" part of the prototype mane might be gone and tampo'd on the face instead, although it's hard to tell with such a small pic.

That beast looks better, the mane isn't quite so overpowering as the proto we saw.

Good call, T. It looks like the "chin-strap" part of the prototype mane might be gone and tampo'd on the face instead, although it's hard to tell with such a small pic.

The Art would have come before the Proto's so we'll likely see the chinstrap version though.

T.

I know that this is just a prototype but I couldn't help noticing that the Juggernaut figure is noticeably bigger than the others. I'm hoping beyond hope that, since this movie license requires a new contract, Marvel and DST have finally found a way around the 2-inch limit with this particular property.

And if so, could an honest-to-God, fully poseable, 8-inch Sentinel Maximate be far behind?

I'm thinking that they elevated the belt on the waist piece, thus giving it the appearance of being taller. The height difference is too insignificant to be a larger scale.

Correct, the belt and boots make him look bigger. Still the same 2" minimate

x3compare.jpg

• 2 weeks later...