UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Toys'R'Us Wave?

BellaSwan

Hi everyone. Hopefully I'm not repeating a topic but I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere else.

Anyway, I think I found a new Marvel wave at Toys'R'Us today. There were a bunch of Iron Men and Spider-Men and Thors and I didn't need any more of those guys :) So I only ended up buying the lone Wolverine and Kang pack.

imag2448c.jpg

I hate my camera!

Has anyone else found these? Are the other packs worth buying?

(Please don't hate me because I like Twilight. I like other things too. Like Minimates. :)

I can see a lot of crying coming out of this elusive pack. From the Kang coalition "AT LAST!" to the the Squirrel Girl squad "Why another yellow Wolverine?". Naturally the Rocket Raccoon revolutionaries will just grumble and look for someone or something to bite.

Not sure whether to welcome you or slug you.:rolleyes:

But for the minute before I remembered the date, that worked better than coffee.

Boldly played, young one.:thumbsup:

seems kinda legit but i guess it's photoshoped and glued on a regular pack,show us the ''real'' kang minimate if you dare ;). If it's legit (1000 to 1) then he may be the mystery villain in the second avengers movie where wolvie and the xmen escape from fox,join marvel and the avengers and this is a srt of kang sent from the future to a selected person who likes twillight!! Now that's a twist.:)

Anyway i wish it was real but like youbastards said,chuck would pair kang only with spidey,falcon would get paired with cap and winter soldier with wolvie.Oh and the grey gargoyle with tony.Oh,oh and rocket racoon with thor and squirel girl with wait for it....wait for it....deadpool!!!Or how i call him "from a ninja who nobody gave a frick about (well except me) to a marvel celebrity and a minimate poster child". ;)

I'm not sure why you all think it's fake. Once burned, twice shy I guess. And I am just the mini-newbie round here. And bad timing too what with the day and all. Guess I shoulda waited a couple days.

seems kinda legit but i guess it's photoshoped and glued on a regular pack,show us the ''real'' kang minimate if you dare ;). If it's legit (1000 to 1) then he may be the mystery villain in the second avengers movie where wolvie and the xmen escape from fox,join marvel and the avengers and this is a srt of kang sent from the future to a selected person who likes twillight!! Now that's a twist.:)

You sure got an imagination don't ya? But I don't think I'm going to open it just yet. If I'm really the first to find this maybe I should have my sister put it on ebay and make some money. I mean Kang is not that important to me and I've already got a couple of good wolverines.

Weirder things have happened.Bella, what's the wave code on the back of the package? It's usually something like MM43 (for Marvel Minimates wave 43) or MVCTRU2 (for Marvel vs. Capcom at TRU wave 2).

In the upper right it has TRUXX. What do you suppose that means?

So you are basically telling us that this is legit?Show us a pic of kang!Inside his package if you don't want to open it.I double dare ya!;)I've seen so many pranks today that i might never visit a site on april fools again.Joking aside,what if it is legit?Maybe it's Zach's prank to all of us!

that... is actually, very well done. I'm assuming the whole card has been printed as a template. Alas, the box is too matte, not shiney enough.

Wolverine with Kang as well... even DST wouldn't get things that wrong!

bloody good work though, I'm now wondering who this Bella Swan really is :thumbsup: