UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Did anyone pick up a PS Vita?

minimadman

I had a PSP and as great as it was, the 5 minute battery life meant I almost always played it plugged into the mains. I know a couple of fighting games I like are getting ported to it and it's even been revealed that my Mortal Kombat "main" Rain is getting a new costume (as a DLC character he didn't get one) and the Vita port of Street Fighter x Tekken will have my SF main Dudley available. It remains to be seen if either of those get transferred to the console version. Personally I hope so because, at least from a fighting game point of view, the Vita isn't as ideal for tournaments as the PS3 or 360.

Just picked one up today, and Uncharted, and I am really impressed with the hardware. It's big, but the screen is amazing and the system is lighter than it looks like it would be!

First impressions, quality hardware, awesome picture/sound, but you don't get much in the box, no games, ear buds, or case to protect it. <_<

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is looking to buy a Vita, I'm probably going to part with mine. Everything is in excellent shape, all packaging, the battery was only charged twice. I just don't have the interest/need for handheld games like I once did, and could use the money for my upcoming Hot Toys budget.

Here's what I have:

(links to Amazon's product pages for detail)

- Vita 3G/Wifi

- Uncharted: Golden Abyss

- Vita Carrying Case

Retail for all of this was around $390.00, I'm looking for $300 or best offer. Basically, buy the console from me and get the game and case for free.

Please PM if interested.

EDIT: I should add that the free month of AT&T Data Service that came with the Vita was redeemed, but I received a voucher for a downloadable game that I haven't used, that voucher code is also included in the purchase price, HOWEVER, I don't know if that code is tied directly to my PSN account, so it may or may not work for another user.

Edited by youbastards

• 4 months later...

Does anyone want my psvita? I'm selling it if anyone is interested. It doesn't have any problems or anything, it's just that I really would like to get a 3ds but I can't have two portables. The vita is good and can be better but my last Nintendo console was the ds and I really want to play a new donkey kong or metroid. Also I'm drifting away from consoles. I'll be buying only portables from now on. I'm focusing on pc gaming because:

With a pc you have both a machine for programs and a console all in one.

You can get the very best graphics in all of gaming. Granted you pay for a good graphics card.

Anyway back on subject, I have these:

Wifi vita

Uncharted

4gb card

I had escape plan,stardust and motor storm too but as they were downloadable games they disappeared when I formatted my vita to change psn accounts.

If anyone has a 3ds that he'd like to trade I have no problem. That's my main reason of selling my vita (it's not region free but I can wait one to two weeks). Shoot me a pm and we will work things out.