UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Fear Itself 7.1

Twisted Two-Face

To reiterate, if you have NOT READ Fear Itself 7.1 and don't like spoilers, you should probably go now.

So, as of 7.1:

Not only is Bucky alive, and not only is he donning the Winter Soldier guise again, but he's getting his on ongoing book. Did DST know this and not want to spoil his return, or did his death really screw up his chances of being included any time soon?? Either way, we can hopefully remove the unofficial "Dead Characters Restriction" now.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I suggest you re-title the thread to something not having to do with the YOU KNOW WHO.

Because the title as is now still gives away that something happens in this issue. I haven't read it yet, it comes in my shipment tomorrow.

Very true, my apologies.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

My guess to the question would be yes they did know. I would think DST, as a licensing partner, would have a heads up on what Marvel was up in time to attempt to have matching product on the shelves. Not saying they know everything on every title in advance, but they probably knew about this. The controversial comment in question always struck me as being a teasing deflection.

My guess to the question would be yes they did know. I would think DST, as a licensing partner, would have a heads up on what Marvel was up in time to attempt to have matching product on the shelves. Not saying they know everything on every title in advance, but they probably knew about this. The controversial comment in question always struck me as being a teasing deflection.

I tend to agree, though it does seem rather odd that Chuck would actually turn something like that down.

Either way, it's better all the way around, so i hope his chances are even more improved now.

I sincerely hope Winter Soldier gets made, he's not only a major supporting character for Captain America but he's Aldo one of the most interesting characters of the last several years. If Red Hulk has two mates, Winter Soldier deserves at least one.

Also not Aldo. Stupid autofill.

Got to read the issue today. YAY!

And Butch Guice's art is perfect for that Cap/SHIELD "Tales of Suspense/Strange Tales" feel to the issue. I love his stuff.

I hope this means we'll be getting a Winter Soldier mate, both before he regained his memory and now that he's going back to using that name.

I'd be fine with Two hairpieces, short and long, and two arms, one with a shield and one with a red star, personally.

And @Squall ABSOLUTELY; i'd buy that two pack up like i've never done anything else; love that costume.

Really hope this means he's back on the table. Certainly debunks the dead character rule hopefully.