UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chat live with DST Chuck, Wednesday, March 24th

Storm, I'll look into a transcript. That is a good idea.

I was hoping we could count on Storm sitting there with a clipboard again ;)

I suspect if we don't have a way to do it automatically one of us can cut/paste the text out.

T.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I actually make it to the things then I wouldn't mind volunteering possibly.

Wait, am I going to regret this?

In my experience you should never volunteer for anything, it always goes wrong ;)

T.

so when we all show up to chat with chuck what is going to keep it from falling into chaos? how is he supposed to answer all of the questions at once.

I was hoping nobody would ask that question...

so when we all show up to chat with chuck what is going to keep it from falling into chaos? how is he supposed to answer all of the questions at once.

I actually think things will we just fine as long as you guys act yourselves, after all it works on here for the most part!

IMO It will find a level fairly quickly, IF everyone acts polite and doesn't spam the chat with "me me me" comments.

The simple fact of the matter is that If we want it to work and we want Chuck to consider doing this again then we need to make it fun and easy for him too. Flooding him with "where's kang and why short pack at TRU" over and over is not going to endear us. Having said that he does seem to like 'out there' questions, some of the best responses we've had from him in previous MMV Q&A's (Before they took them back to AA) were asking him about his favourite toys and things. So it might be worth you guys pondering questions in advance, that way you don't get brain freeze when everyone's online.

Oh and if anyone does act up Rad and I will use every ounce of our cunning and evilness to come up with some harsh and totally unfair punishment!!

T.

Oh and if anyone does act up Rad and I will use every ounce of our cunning and evilness to come up with some harsh and totally unfair punishment!!

I'm sharpening the punji sticks in anticipation. Now then, where's the cat's litter tray?

If I actually make it to the things then I wouldn't mind volunteering possibly.

Wait, am I going to regret this?

In my experience you should never volunteer for anything, it always goes wrong ;)

T.

Whereas I volunteer for everything, and look how I turned out. ;)

Hmmm. Should I stop by? I can think of a few questions, lol.

Oh no, that won't be awkward. Not. At. All.

I just realized that Wednesday is poker night. Do any of the Mods know if the chat will work from my iPhone.

I don't know please send your Iphone to us in the post and we will let you know ;)

Here's a thought. So we can get ourselves in order, should we make a list of questions we are interested in asking, and see if any can be combined or eliminated if they double up?

Or we could use common sense and if someone just asked the same question... not ask it?

T.