UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Tournament Of Fighters - The Sweet Sixteen

The Sweet Sixteen - Are your ready? Fight!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. G17: Fuse vs The Black Parrot

• Fuse
    • The Black Parrot
  2. 2. G18: Voodoo Mama Juju vs Dr. Irwin B. Miceon

• Voodoo Mama Juju
    • Dr. Irwin B. Miceon
  3. 3. G19: Ninja Monkey vs Enki the Forsaken

• Ninja Monkey
    • Enki the Forsaken
  4. 4. G20: Kodiak vs Atlas the Reptilian Protector

• Kodiak
    • Atlas the Reptilian Protector
  5. 5. G21: Barrett Diabolo vs Ka'ge

• Barrett Diabolo
    • Ka'ge
  6. 6. G22: Azul Diabolo vs King Shakooth

• Azul Diabolo
    • King Shakooth
  7. 7. G23: Kishin vs Lukas Rand "Tetsuwan"

• Kishin
    • Lukas Rand "Tetsuwan"
  8. 8. G24: The Black Russian vs Sasu the Assasin

• The Black Russian
    • Sasu the Assasin

TOF-white.jpg

What a spectacular first round!

Enki the Forsaken was able to win the epic sword fight against Blackest Knight and it was frightening to watch Enki using his Soul Stare™ to finish the Knight. The demon warrior from hell, Ka'ge, was already able to reach his goal: defeating his nemessis Eep Chun. Next round he will face an opponent who might not be impressed by his whole comig-from-hell-thing: Barret Diabolo. After his last fight's knock-out win, it took Diabolo some pains and labour to defeat his opponent Cain. The cyborg could easily withstand Diabolo's heat, but he wasn't able to withstand his left and right hook. The other guy named Diabolo, the Luchador Azul, was able to defeat his opponent Hitomi by using his incredible quickness. Surprisingly, only after Hitomi turned into Kamikasi, he was able to knock her out before she was even ready to use her incredible armory. Her best friend, Eriko, did also loose her first round match against Fuse, the charcoal guy. Sad thing is, all but one female character lost their first round matches. The one winning is no other than Voodoo Mama Juju. She came out on top after a tough battle against the guy they call R.A.T. who had personal beef with her: last time they met, he lost an eye. This time, he lost his dignity. Next round it will be black magic vs mad science when Juju will face Dr. Irwin B. Miceon, who did win without great efforts. In the surpisingly toughest match, Chain Gang leader Rodney Riggs - you remember him whoopin' lil' Tommy's bottom, right? - lost his match against the martial arts wonder brute Ninja Monkey.

So, let's see what the next round will bring and don't forget to check the Tournament's bracket to see the potential match-ups for next round.

Box Scores

Biggest win: 26:2 - Barrett Diabolo vs Brutus McBuff

Closest match: 12:10 - Ninja Monkey vs Rodney Riggs & Barrett Diabolo vs Cane

Highest score (single match): 1st Barrett Diabolo (26), 2nd Rodney Riggs (22), 3rd Kodiak & Dr. Irwin B. Miceon (20)

Highest score (overall): 1st Barret Diabolo (38), 2nd Fuse (37), 3rd Kishin (35)

Highest average score (currently): 1st Kodiak & Dr. Irwin B. Miceon (20), Enki the Foresaken & Barrett Diabolo (19), Fuse (18.5)

Highest average score (overall): 1st Kodiak & Dr. Irwin B. Miceon (20), Enki the Foresaken & Barrett Diabolo (19), Fuse (18.5)

Are you ready? Fight!

Round2-white.jpg

Game 17 :

Fuse-SALE.jpgVS-white.jpgParrot.jpg

Fuse (Trainer: undeadpool) VS The Black Parrot (Trainer: undeadpool)

Fuse wins 17:15

Game 18 :

Voodoo.jpgVS-white.jpgDrIrwin.jpg

Voodoo Mama Juju (Trainer: undeadpool) VS Dr. Irwin B. Miceon (Trainer: Shamrock)

Dr. Irwin B. Miceon wins 21:11

Game 19 :

Ninja-Monkey.jpgVS-white.jpgEnki.jpg

Ninja Monkey (Trainer: Groundhog7s) VS Enki The Forsaken (Trainer: Punisher)

Enki the Forsaken wins 17:15

Game 20 :

Kodiak-SALE.jpgVS-white.jpgAtlas.jpg

Kodiak (Trainer: Mini_Myte) VS Atlas the Reptilian Protector (Trainer: BrobotC)

Kodiak wins 21:11

Game 21 :

Barrett.jpgVS-white.jpgKaGe.jpg

Barrett Diabolo (Trainer: Boyd) VS Ka'ge (Trainer: BrobotC)

Barrett Diabolo 18:14

Game 22 :

AszulDiabolo.jpgVS-white.jpgShakooth-SALE.jpg

Azul Diabolo (Trainer: Punisher) VS King Shakooth (Trainer: Luke)

Azul Diabolo 17:15

Game 23 :

Kishin-SALE.jpgVS-white.jpgLukasRand-SALE.jpg

Kishin (Trainer: Youbastards) VS Lukas Rand "Tetsuwan" (Trainer: Bob Harris)

Lukas Rand wins 20:12

Game 24 :

Russian.jpgVS-white.jpgSasu-SALE.jpg

The Black Russian VS Sasu The Assasin (Trainer: Boyd)

Sasu the Assasin wins 21:11

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! NOW IT'S UP TO YOU!

Cast your vote now until June 16th, 11pm PDT.

And don't forget to bid on these amazing customs on ebay: You can click on the "ON SALE" images to bid on the custom. Click on the characters' names to read their backstories.

PlayerSelect03.jpg

Edited by Bob Harris

Glad there aren't any problems this time.

I'm sure Ninja Monkey is a deadly thread, but will he really be ablte to withstand Enki's Soul Stare™? But wait, if Descartes' right, monkeys don't have a soul at all, therefore... go Ninja Monkey!

I'd really love to see the two Diabolo's beating the hell out of each other. But will they be able to win against their opponents this time?

Looks like it's getting even more intense the closer we get to the final round.

Oh yeah, got my votes in. ^^

Liking the Science vs. Magic, the Monkey Vs. Samaria, and some of the other battles too.

Also I think it'd be pretty cool to see the Diabolos face off.

Voted! Go Ninja Monkey! Sorry... I have a soft spot for primates who can fling their poop with deadly accuracy.

Awesome work on the bracket fights Bob. This is going to be a nail bitter to the very end. If I had to hinder a guess for the final outcome, I say Vancouver over Boston by a score of 2 to 1.Uh.. wait a sec... this isn't the Stanley Cup finals thread. My bad.:confused:

Edited by MINI_MYTE

After taking a look at the voting right now and noticing that 5 of the matches are tied, what happens if voting ends and there's a tie? Coin flip?

I don't know. I haven't really thought about it, yet. Coin flip isn't satisfieing, is it? I thought about maybe the money the customs raised could bring a decision, but since only half of them is sold, that doesn't seem to be an option.

Sudden DEATH!

That isn't as unlikely as it seems. I could bring up a voting system, where everybody has one single vote on all characters. We could even do something where whenever a fighter in a mtach receives the first vote wins.

But for now, let's see what happens. Right now three matches are tied.

Stow that loser talk! Ninja Monkey may not have advanced, but he will never be a loser. You need to go to him and tell him that he's the best monkey that's also a ninja that the world has ever seen, and no one will take that away from him.