Sony Playstation Minimates

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is $8.00 for a Clank a good price?

Reason I ask is cause

A.) He is awesome!!!

and B.) My Mom plays Ratchet and Clank and I would love to get her 1 but I also want 1 for myself.

Not really, all the sets (save for Uncharted) can be found at TRU all over for $5 a set.

Some TRUs don't have them anymore. The one I get stuff from put all they had left on clearance and I bought them out, so most likely, if the storedoesn't have any, unless they're hiding them somewhere, they're not going to have them.

Edited by The Geohound

Where would they be? I looked in the Marvel section and the Monsters section, but would they be somewhere else then there?

My store has them located in the first boys toy aisle, two aisles before the other Minimates and collectors stuff.

Not really, all the sets (save for Uncharted) can be found at TRU all over for $5 a set.

I think it's different for every region, the TRU's near me still had Uncharted sets as of a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't seen Ratchet sets in a few months now

• 4 months later...

Total thread necro, but I was in a gamestop today and saw an ad for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. How were these not made into Minimates?

Because Kratos is still too expensive. (also, I think all the minimates, except Uncharted Girl and Alien Soldier Guy are in the game anyway so we’d just get a bunch of rehashes and barely anyone new just like with SFxT!)

I assumed if they had a license for that game all characters would be included (including Kratos). And how could you balk at the idea of a PaRappa the Rapper Minimate?

The SFxT mates had less accessories because a licensing fee had to be paid to Capcom AND Namco despite being one game. The DeLorean was called “Back to the Future II Time Machine” because ‘Back to the Future’ and ‘DeLorean’ cost a lot to license.

it’s a good media tie-in to justify the cost but doesn’t mean the characters would necessarily be cheaper because of it (although if I’m wrong and this is one of the Toy Fare lines or the secret box sets/vehicle line I’d be VERY happy.)