UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Groundhog's Day!

groundhog7s

A big, warm Happy Groundhog's Day to all of you. Of course, this is my favorite day of the year (just beating out my birthday and Columbus Day) and I wish you all the best. And, if you're wondering, when I woke up this morning I did see my shadow on the wall. And I made a bunny, a moose and a flying bird. I think this signals 6 more weeks of frustration of trying to find TRU exclusive Minimates or something (I can never really remember).

Hope you all enjoy the holiday!

Did you hear about how PETA wanted Punksatawney (or however it is spelled) Phil to be replaced with an animatronic groundhog!

Yeah I heard about that. Peta does some very good things but, this isn't one of them. This kind of thing almost trivializes the good stuff they do. I could be wrong though Punxsutawney could have a miserable existence but, from what I've seen I find it highly unlikely.

A big, warm Happy Groundhog's Day to all of you. Of course, this is my favorite day of the year (just beating out my birthday and Columbus Day) and I wish you all the best. And, if you're wondering, when I woke up this morning I did see my shadow on the wall. And I made a bunny, a moose and a flying bird. I think this signals 6 more weeks of frustration of trying to find TRU exclusive Minimates or something (I can never really remember).

Hope you all enjoy the holiday!

Did you see your shadow, man?

Phil saw his, Georgia's General Lee didn't. You're the final word.

• 2 years later...