UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

waves 29 & 30

mav-man

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but REALLY fun to dance with :)

What? You want twice the oppertunity to get your hands swated, with that "Not here, what's wrong with you?" look? <_<

"I'm, not happy, Bob. Not. Happy. Ask me why. Why what? Be specific, Bob. Your Minimates make me unhappy. Factory errors, I can handle. What I can't handle is your Minimates inexplicable factory errors! Their paint apps don't match, their foot pegs don't fit. Spider Woman doesn't match her costume! They're penetrating the fandom! You know, Bob, Minimate Multiverse is like an enormous clock..."

<_<

Are you talkin' to me?

"I'm, not happy, Bob. Not. Happy. Ask me why. Why what? Be specific, Bob. Your Minimates make me unhappy. Factory errors, I can handle. What I can't handle is your Minimates inexplicable factory errors! Their paint apps don't match, their foot pegs don't fit. Spider Woman doesn't match her costume! They're penetrating the fandom! You know, Bob, Minimate Multiverse is like an enormous clock..."

<_<

Are you talkin' to me?

No, it's from the Incredibles.

the only question left is,who will use scorpions tale for TB Venom......

I plan to use Scorpion's TAIL for TB Venom once I get my order from Luke's.... I think continuity wise though everyone use's Scorpion's TALE for TB Venom unless they made up some fanfic origin for him.

Here's a picture of Storm that shows some of her pearlessence. Also, you can see that her upper arms are sculpted, not clip-on accessories like the prototype showed.

new%20Storm.jpg

And just because I think it's cool, here's my collection of Spider-Femmes. :)

Spiders.jpg

I got both waves and am very happy. :D I see that the my Spider-Girl also looks like she has 4 boobs. I'm not complaining since I'm into that kind of thing (the more the merrier) but are all the Spider-Girl figures out there 4-breasted as well?

I also notice that both waves of figs have "090918KK" printed on the back waist region. Why is that there?

Well, i got EVERYTHING but BSG and T2 today...AND the Blackest Night series 2 figures. Thank GOD this is all for Christmas; total JUST in toys alone:

$198.00!!!!! :(

At least i get to open both variants right now. That's a plus.

Oh, and if she has four boobs as Spider-girl, imagine what happens when she becomes Girl-Spider!!!!!!!! :lol:

I got both waves and am very happy. :D I see that the my Spider-Girl also looks like she has 4 boobs. I'm not complaining since I'm into that kind of thing (the more the merrier) but are all the Spider-Girl figures out there 4-breasted as well?

I also notice that both waves of figs have "090918KK" printed on the back waist region. Why is that there?

Haven't heard any reports of a "normal" Spider-Girl yet.

As for the number, only DST knows at this point, which is why I submitted it to "Ask DST". So we'll see in a few weeks.

The number is a secret code for the official minimates.com website. Just point your cursor at Spider-Man's crotch, hold the mouse for 10 minutes, and then the "Customize Your Own Minimate" popup window will emerge. DST will then produce your custom design as a limited-edition Minimate mystery exclusive randomly inserted in the Wave 37 Random Civilians And Japanese Schoolgirl Wolverine packs.