UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

You know your a minimate addict when...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just discovered a whole new level of Minimate geekery in the Champions thread:

Did anyone else notice that the point that comes down in the center between Angel's eyes on his maskey-hairpiece thing is, like, a sixteenth of an inch off center, so you can't ever quite get the piece to look straight?

Is that bugging anyone else beside me?

What should be bothering you more are the tampos on Noh Varr's legs, Daken's mask, or Iron Patriot's hairpiece. The mask isn't sculpted evenly, and Norman's hair is off center.

Let's give 'em a round of applause, folks!

You know you're a Minimate addict when: artistic details and conventional geometry start butting heads in your subconscious. Or in layman's terms, you start seeing the whole world in blocks and ball joints and hairpieces and C3 feet.

• 1 year later...

Okay, I'll play....

You know you're a Minimate addict when you're listening to the sermon on Sunday morning and mentally either organizing your most wanted list or going over characters you want to customize. Particularly bad if you're wife's a priest. :blush: