UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

mabait's (07122011)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gentleman Ghost looks awesome! And v.2 of HB IM is much improved. :)

Thanks master! ;)

on your latest hulk buster iron man i can see tony's goatee below the helmet suggesting the helmet is to big or did you lift it up on purpose?

you are right the helmet is a little big... but i does the trick for me... i really can find a perfect match for it... however i dont want to sculpt it

TFL!

The Gentleman Ghost looks awesome! And v.2 of HB IM is much improved. :)

Thanks master! ;)

on your latest hulk buster iron man i can see tony's goatee below the helmet suggesting the helmet is to big or did you lift it up on purpose?

you are right the helmet is a little big... but i does the trick for me... i really can find a perfect match for it... however i dont want to sculpt it

TFL!

ok its still great as your customs always are you are one of my favourite customisers :lol:

Love the Gentlemen Ghost!

thanks bro...

look at my crappy version of your forge :) i gave him a little pony tail.

Awesome! I really love the Wrecking Crew, they might be some of your best customs yet!

thanks sir!... btw they are for sale... :)

as inspired from d_punisher's forge...

here is my take on him.

Forge.jpg

and xorn

xorn.jpg

TFL! B)

Edited by mabait1020

:D:D awsome xorn helmet

thanks brother!

I like both, and I will definitely be copying that Forge recipe. :)

:) i copied d_punisher's recipe :-)

i'm pretty sure your version will kick @$s!

O my fricking god!!!!THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks!

Edited by mabait1020

Your forge turned out great! the beads were a really cool idea. :)

And your Xorn is badass! I just may have to copy your recipe. lol

i still think you forge is better... but yah go ahead... i'll wait for your version of xorn :)

my favorite exile...

morph.jpg

TFL!

*thanks to mr. Harris and mr. Luke for the decals

Edited by mabait1020

I must have missed your last update.

Your concept Punisher is cool!

I've always loved Daredevil's armored look (one of the first comics I've ever read), but like robomate said, i think the chest it just a little too bulky.

Still, both are awesome! :)

Nice looking Morph. Nice to see that I'm not the only Exiles fan, although the New Exiles run by Claremont was horrendous. I'm hoping this new reboot for the Exiles comic ends up being good.

thanks bro. i'm not that much on an exiles fan but i sure do like the team a lot

Latest Custom!

after months of making minis... I decided to make a BIG one this time :) He is made out of a 12" Halo Blue Master Chief Figure + Scupley. Painted in like 4 different shades of Chaos Black, Charcoal Black, Silver and Grey. Some Dry-brushing and then seal for Perfection/Protection.

Front & Back

Ult-IM-Icons-frontandback.jpg

Angles

Ult-IM-IconsAngles.jpg

The Scale

Ult-IM-Icons-scale.jpg

TFL!:)

Comments are always welcome.

Damn. That is really awesome. The only thing I have that could help is to just maybe tweak the helmet a bit. Otherwise, great paint application, it looks very smooth, and that is definitely an awesome idea!

Very cool!

I would remove the two pouches on the sides of his belt. They make him look slightly pudgy, and the original doesn't have them. And I agree with the good Captain that his mask needs a little work. I think it you sculpted on the two "cheek bones" on top of what you already have it would look perfect. But this is seriously some nice work with an awesome paint job!