UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wolverine Origins footage from the con..

winkerbean

Hot damn! Gambit and Emma frost!!! :woot:

What does this mean for minimates?

A few questions:

Where was Emma Frost? I didn't see any blond ladies.

Who was the dude in red at the end of the team montage? Was that supposed to be Deadpool. Where's the mask

What will the appearance of the Blob mean for Minimates?

If red dude wasn't Deadpool, did anyone see Deadpool here?

Who is the guy in ice? Iceman?

I'm telling you, if Wolverine doesn't apear more than twice in the almost inevitable wave of minimates, I'm getting thisone.

Edited by Trekker 42

A few questions:

Where was Emma Frost? I didn't see any blond ladies.

I'm telling you, if Wolverine doesn't apear more than twice in the almost inevitable wave of minimates, I'm getting thisone.

I saw a blond lady quickly turn diamond-ish... so I'm guessing it may be Emma frost..

Who was the dude in red at the end of the team montage? Was that supposed to be Deadpool. Where's the mask

I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be Deadpool. Maybe they'll make him get facially scarred in the movie?

I had no idea Emma Frost (if that's who that was) was going to be in this movie. Here's hoping they get an official trailer up sometime soon, parts of that version were hard to make out.

Thanks for the link!

• 4 months later...

Ah, correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like some war flashback(?) scenes of Wolverine with Sabertooth. I was kinda hoping for closeup stills of Gambit and/or Deadpool, or some action shots at least.

BTW, can anybody explain the character choices in this movie for me? It being Wolverine's origin story and all I can understand his past connection to Sabertooth, Deadpool and (thanks to altered movie continuity) William Stryker, but exactly how do Gambit, Blob and Emma Frost fit in?

Edited by NorthRaider

but exactly how do Gambit, Blob and Emma Frost fit in?

Who cares so long as she's scantily dressed. :teehee:

The X-Movies have taken a number of liberties (Iceman and Angel not founding members, Wolverine very tall, Colossus American, Mystique a brown-noser, etc. etc.), and I'm sure this is just an excuse to sell action figures and to appease all the "Liefeld-ites" out there, clamoring for more Cable and Deadpool stuff.

Ah, correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like some war flashback(?) scenes of Wolverine with Sabertooth. I was kinda hoping for closeup stills of Gambit and/or Deadpool, or some action shots at least.

BTW, can anybody explain the character choices in this movie for me? It being Wolverine's origin story and all I can understand his past connection to Sabertooth, Deadpool and (thanks to altered movie continuity) William Stryker, but exactly how do Gambit, Blob and Emma Frost fit in?

AA basically just gave us the answer to Remy in the latest blog. Ironically, it was for a Wolvie Select figure:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/12/wolv...the-big-screen/

The X-Movies have taken a number of liberties (Iceman and Angel not founding members, Wolverine very tall, Colossus American, Mystique a brown-noser, etc. etc.), and I'm sure this is just an excuse to sell action figures and to appease all the "Liefeld-ites" out there, clamoring for more Cable and Deadpool stuff.

Hmm, somebody (Trekker 42?) did mention that this wasn't a Marvel Studios movie, so I guess that explains how absurdly off-canon it is.

AA basically just gave us the answer to Remy in the latest blog. Ironically, it was for a Wolvie Select figure:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/12/wolv...the-big-screen/

I actually lol'd at the last lines of that blog.

Still seems like an odd use for a perfectly promising character (Gambit) though.

Edited by NorthRaider

To recap on an earlier comment I made if you pause it 1:53 the guy in the ice or whatever is actually a small kid and he has one green eye and one blue eye, I dunno who that is anyone know?? Also right after that with the counter at 1:53 still (it took me like 26 times to do this) the little girl with white hair appears to be a very young Ororo...pretty cool

Is Emma Frost in some sort of womens prison? Why is her hair short? And where are her tight white leathers? Sort it out Marvel.

Gambit looks ace, and we'll have to wait and see about Deadpool. So is the 'team' that they are putting together?

I think the kid with one blue, one green eye is Stryker's son from X2, as he had those.

Also, is Emma a prisoner?

It appears so, she is wearing the same red jumpsuit some others are wearing in the background and the guy chained up to Wolverine's right in another scene that's in there for a breif second.

And Dan it looks more like it's pulled into a ponytail. To me at least...

Edited by Fo Shizzle

It appears so, she is wearing the same red jumpsuit some others are wearing in the background and the guy chained up to Wolverine's right in another scene that's in there for a breif second.

I suppose this will also be the answer to the mask-less Deadpool?? If you look close, it appears that they are wearing the same thing. Of course, Emma is "topless" ;)

I don't like how they make her a prisoner, but this could tie her, Deady, and Wolvie together. And, if that's mma, who the hell is the blacked haired lady?!

And i lol'ed at the Blob vs Logan boxing match. Hi-freaking-larious. :)

I suppose this will also be the answer to the mask-less Deadpool?? If you look close, it appears that they are wearing the same thing. Of course, Emma is "topless" ;)

I don't like how they make her a prisoner, but this could tie her, Deady, and Wolvie together. And, if that's mma, who the hell is the blacked haired lady?!

And i lol'ed at the Blob vs Logan boxing match. Hi-freaking-larious. :)

Deathstrike before she became Deathstrike?