UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Limited Edition Free Comic Book Day Minis!

Shanester

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for letting me know these are showing up. I am guessing that Limited Edition mailed me about 50 of these, because I first bought 30 padded envelops and they all went out so I had to go buy about 20 more. :blink:

I still have a few to mail out, but they will be going out over the next couple of days.

Thanks again Limited Edition!!

Got mine today; it is a Taskmaster :D. Thanks again to Shane and LE

NO WAI!

I thought they were only giving away Spiderman 3 and Zombie Minimates.

Now I really can't wait to find out which one I'm getting.

Got mine today; it is a Taskmaster :D. Thanks again to Shane and LE

NO WAI!

I thought they were only giving away Spiderman 3 and Zombie Minimates.

Now I really can't wait to find out which one I'm getting.

So did I, but I got Taskmaster too. Speaking of, this is my third. Anyone wanna trade? :P

Thanks LE and MMMV!

Feel free to trade folks. I don't mind.

I got these in a mix and what I had to pull from was SM3, US Agent/Taskmaster, and the Zombies. It all went out randomly. I addressed the envelopes, threw in a FCBD mini, sealed them to prevent loss, and out they went.

Remember...its not just about the figure as much as it is the packaging and the lack of cost to you.

Someone trade me a US Agent! Hes one of my favorite characters and I'd love to have him in the "exclusive" packaging. woo =) I can throw in some extra minimates to sweeten the deal too. I got a black Spiderman with powerhouse chest piece as my Free comic book Day Minimate =)

Edited by ARE-JAY

I got a red Spiderman from SM3! I see the email address to Limited Edition on the back of the top label, but do they have a webpage? I think that might have made more sense. Anyway, this is going to be a nice collectable with both L.E. and MMMV references on it. I think it looks real cool! Many thanks to Limited Edition, Shanester and MMMV!

Jawfin