UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Back to the Future New Exclusive 2 pack!

Picked up the new previews last weekend and there with the pics of the bttf 3 - 4pk was a new exclusive 2 pack featuring future Biff and a new Marty.

Havent got the ability to post pics but I am sure some nice person can help out if people want to see?

Well... I wouldn't bank on the balding hairpiece until the figure comes out. In the past, photos like this have been of prototypes. (Remember Prom Lorriane....)

So, I'm curious: what are they officially calling this version of Marty?

"Alternate timeline where Biff is rich" Marty?

"Breaking into the wrong house" Marty?

"Jumping off the roof" Marty?

"We can cram multiple versions of Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain Kirk, Spock, and Jack Bauer down your throat, so why not Marty too" Marty?

Nice ones, Drgnrbrn316. My vote would be for "1985-A" Marty. But then again, I'm not very creative!

According to the Previews listing, he's called "unsuspecting Marty McFly." Don't know yet if that's the name they're sticking with.

its too bad we essentially already have this Marty as its just a combination of parts from box set 2 future marty head/hair and marty in disguise feet/legs/torso minus jacket and with red/flesh arms they should have made this set with Griff his funky helmet and "the Bulldog" hoverboard

oh and here's hoping we'll see a two pack for part three of marty in his pink cowboy outfit with shamus style bowler hat and Ms. Clara Clayton

its too bad we essentially already have this Marty as its just a combination of parts from box set 2 future marty head/hair and marty in disguise feet/legs/torso minus jacket and with red/flesh arms they should have made this set with Griff his funky helmet and "the Bulldog" hoverboard

I am hoping that we will be surprised to find a Sports Almanac accessory included. That would, IMO, justify this Marty.

oh and here's hoping we'll see a two pack for part three of marty in his pink cowboy outfit with shamus style bowler hat and Ms. Clara Clayton

I was thinking that Ms. Clayton could come with another Western Doc Brown. I would prefer to have 'Circus Cowboy' Marty packed with Jennifer from the end of the movie.

Then all we would need is a Delorean with Hazmat suit Marty and Hazmat suit Doc. And Einstein, of course.

There's so much more that they can take from the BTTF line.

Clara

Jennifer

Radiation Suit Marty

Radiation Suit Doc Brown

Griff + Pitbull

Griff's gang

Teenage Biff's gang

Alternate future Biff's gang

Mad Dog's gang

Strickland (teacher, sheriff and shotgun versions)

Teenage George McFly

Adult George and Lorraine

Einstein!

Seamus and (wife) McFly

And that's just off the top of my head!

Here's the list of suggestions we forwarded to DST about a month or so before "Wave 3" was even announced:

4-Packs:

• BTTF3 "Wave 3" 4-Pack Boxed Set with "Western Marty McFly", "Western Doc Brown" with high-powered riffle, Buford 'Mad Dog' Tannen, and Clara Clayton with telescope.
  • BTTF1 "Wave 4" 4-Pack Boxed Set with "Radiation Suit Marty McFly" with video camera, "Radiation Suit Doc Brown" with plutonium case, Mr. Strickland and Jennifer Parker.
  • BTTF2 "Wave 5" 4-Pack Boxed Set including Griff, Data, Whitey & Spike, all with their corresponding hoverboards.
  • BTTF3 "Wave 6" 4-Pack Boxed Set with "Clint Eastwood Marty McFly" with boots, "1955 Doc Brown" with pistol, Seamus McFly, and Maggie McFly with baby William McFly.
  • BTTF2 "Wave 7" 4-Pack Boxed Set including "2015 Marty McFly" with fired fax or blue guitar, Marty McFly Jr., Marlene McFly with headphone set, and Lorraine McFly with hydrated pizza.
2-Packs:
  • BTTF1 "Battle of the Bands" Exclusive 2-Pack including Marty McFly with guitar and "Huey Lewis" (teacher) with megaphone.
  • BTTF: The Ride "Institute of Future Technology" Exclusive 2-Pack including "Labcoat Doc Brown" with remote control and "1955 Biff Tannen" with wrench.
Obviously, there are plenty of other combinations of other characters, but we felt that these were probably among the top choices which would make sense at a commercial level. Had "Clara Clayton" been included in 'Wave 3', we would have had that set nailed dead-on!

Here's the list of suggestions we forwarded to DST about a month or so before "Wave 3" was even announced:

4-Packs:

• BTTF3 "Wave 3" 4-Pack Boxed Set with "Western Marty McFly", "Western Doc Brown" with high-powered riffle, Buford 'Mad Dog' Tannen, and Clara Clayton with telescope.
  • BTTF1 "Wave 4" 4-Pack Boxed Set with "Radiation Suit Marty McFly" with video camera, "Radiation Suit Doc Brown" with plutonium case, Mr. Strickland and Jennifer Parker.
  • BTTF2 "Wave 5" 4-Pack Boxed Set including Griff, Data, Whitey & Spike, all with their corresponding hoverboards.
  • BTTF3 "Wave 6" 4-Pack Boxed Set with "Clint Eastwood Marty McFly" with boots, "1955 Doc Brown" with pistol, Seamus McFly, and Maggie McFly with baby William McFly.
  • BTTF2 "Wave 7" 4-Pack Boxed Set including "2015 Marty McFly" with fired fax or blue guitar, Marty McFly Jr., Marlene McFly with headphone set, and Lorraine McFly with hydrated pizza.
2-Packs:
  • BTTF1 "Battle of the Bands" Exclusive 2-Pack including Marty McFly with guitar and "Huey Lewis" (teacher) with megaphone.
  • BTTF: The Ride "Institute of Future Technology" Exclusive 2-Pack including "Labcoat Doc Brown" with remote control and "1955 Biff Tannen" with wrench.
Obviously, there are plenty of other combinations of other characters, but we felt that these were probably among the top choices which would make sense at a commercial level. Had "Clara Clayton" been included in 'Wave 3', we would have had that set nailed dead-on!

Wow, they all sound like great minimates, I hope we see more BTTF mates in the future (not a pun!) especially of Mr Strickland and Radiation Suit Marty AKA Darth Vader!.

Also I cant wait for old Biff, I preordered it already-hes my favourite charecter in the whole BTTF trilogy!

JAG2045