youbastards

Marvel Wave 71 - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (TBA)

378 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, luke314pi said:

The sticker kit comes free with the purchase of 2 or more full sets of this sries from our store. You can see the stickers on Minimates a few posts up in this thread.

yeah I saw them they look amazing just wondering  is there anyway I can buy them, i  already have all the sets ?

1 hour ago, Scrothergo22 said:

yeah I saw them they look amazing just wondering  is there anyway I can buy them, i  already have all the sets ?

I don't think Luke can sell them as they are based on licensed characters. By including them, they are more of a custom creation shared with friends. He had the same deal with his Trek sticker kit, although I think he offered some of those on eBay.

14 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

I don't think Luke can sell them as they are based on licensed characters. By including them, they are more of a custom creation shared with friends. He had the same deal with his Trek sticker kit, although I think he offered some of those on eBay.

Yep you nailed it - we can't sell the sticker kits by themselves. We can only offer them as a free promotional item with the purchase of certain other items.