UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies

Zak Katz

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them to do a bulked up zombie Abomination. So that way they'll do a bulked up normal Abomination. And a bulked up A-Bomb.

Any A-Bomb at this point would be cool, but I wonder how Marvel perceives him. My guess would be hero and not villain. Anyway, I like your thinking Velo.

Rick is the good one and Emil is the bad one....or are they both good? Emil is in all the kids cartoons but I don't think that means much, but he should be popular enough to warrent an update. DST just won't be able to use the pieces again, maybe that's the delay?

Rick is the good one and Emil is the bad one....or are they both good? Emil is in all the kids cartoons but I don't think that means much, but he should be popular enough to warrent an update. DST just won't be able to use the pieces again, maybe that's the delay?

Correct. Nobody is ever really dead in the Marvel-verse, but Abomination is Emil (villiain) and was killed by Red Hulk. A-Bomb is Rick and a good guy, mostly.

Personally, zombies = villains so it all works for me.

I agree (with possible exception of Simon Garth) and can only assume this is why Marvel is not giving "heroes" the zombie action figure treatment anymore.

Personally, zombies = villains so it all works for me.

I agree (with possible exception of Simon Garth) and can only assume this is why Marvel is not giving "heroes" the zombie action figure treatment anymore.
Agreed. Because Mickey Mouse never really recovered from this:

Runaway-Brain-23-web.jpg

(Silly Disney.)

• 2 months later...

Went to my local comic shop and found this set on the shelf, the owner gave it to me for 50% off which was pretty awesome.

My favorite has got to be Galactus! Strangely enough this is my first Red Skull, I'm gonna have to fix that.

• 2 weeks later...