UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure

MisterPL

If anyone's looking to play a DC game with a comprehensive cast of characters, this is it.

I'd love to see DST get into the video game arena, if only by licensing their patented Minimates bodies to a game developer so they can slap popular characters on them. But I digress...

LOADS of characters in this game, all adorable. Still, shouldn't the game be called "Scibblenauts Masked?"

This game looks amazing. They are quoted as saying there is over 2000 characters:

Warner Bros. made the bold promise that this installment of Scribblenauts is set to feature every character in the DC superhero universe, ranging from 33 variations of Batman (Batmen?) to obscure trivia-bait who only appeared on a single panel of a Flash comic back in the ‘70s. In total, the game features over 2000 characters from the comic-book vault, each of which features a Wikipedia-style fact sheet on their position in the DC universe.

Seriously, this game may be the single greatest DC Fan service of all time. Plus, Scribblenauts is an amazing game. You can't go wrong!

This game looks amazing. They are quoted as saying there is over 2000 characters:

Warner Bros. made the bold promise that this installment of Scribblenauts is set to feature every character in the DC superhero universe, ranging from 33 variations of Batman (Batmen?) to obscure trivia-bait who only appeared on a single panel of a Flash comic back in the ‘70s. In total, the game features over 2000 characters from the comic-book vault, each of which features a Wikipedia-style fact sheet on their position in the DC universe.

Seriously, this game may be the single greatest DC Fan service of all time. Plus, Scribblenauts is an amazing game. You can't go wrong!

I'm glad it's coming to pc too! I bought a vita instead of a 3ds (stil kinda regret that) and i'd hate to miss such a game.

• 1 month later...

Just read this a few days ago in Game Informer. Looks like I'm going to be in the market for a 3DS!

This thing looks amazing and really can't wait to see who exactly is in this game that hasn't already been shown or mentioned!

im actually planning on doing a full list once the game comes out (hopefully with pictures, even if they are from my cellphone)

im getting it for 3DS and I hope the graphics hold up pretty well

Im beyond excited for this :D

*has been checking every update since the reveal*

I have been searching the net for any sort of official confirmation that Starman is in this game, as that would be the biggest reason for me to get it...as it stands it does look fun enough I will likely grab it but having Jack in it would be the icing on the cake!

Jeff of the Miniacs

I am almost certain that i've seen stills of atleast Jack Knight (though i cant seem to find them now)

but I'd imagine all versions of Starman are in the game (theres over 2500 characters)

I am almost certain that i've seen stills of atleast Jack Knight (though i cant seem to find them now)

but I'd imagine all versions of Starman are in the game (theres over 2500 characters)

Yea given the character count and the fact that Jack had a big spread in the encyclopedia that they said they used for character selection it gives me great hope in seeing him in game!

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 3 months later...

I loved the game. I especially love all the characters they put into it. I did not like how short it was though, I felt like more could have been added to it.