UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A Nervous WIP

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very professional job on Torpedo, which is nothing less than we've come to expect from your work. Nice use of LEGO parts too. Question: where'd the gun come from?

And Angel was truly inspiring. I have a feeling I'll have several Angel: Post-Marauders Superhero Squad "customs" lying around as a result.

Hey guys thanks for the words :biggrin:

drgnrbrn316-all the guns I use are from a few different lego customizers who have had them made, that one is actually a star wars blaster. I'll find out what is from who and let you know.Some of the weapons here are from a different guy.

well, next is one of my favorites, a certain Chrome Dome , The main squeeze of the Baroness, with his very own crazy fashion sense...

destro.jpg

destro2.jpg

destro3.jpg

hope you like :teehee:

This new Destro looks great! I didn't even recognize that it's colossus's head. I really dig the red neck roll thing. Did you sculpt that from scratch?

Webhead Posted Today, 10:43 AM

This new Destro looks great! I didn't even recognize that it's colossus's head. I really dig the red neck roll thing. Did you sculpt that from scratch?

It started out as an Iron Fist shirt, and i trimmed it down, then used miliput for the roll.

Fujis Posted Today, 09:40 AM

Destro looks great! Colossus' head works perfectly for him. And I'm really digging the accessories - where are they from?

here are some of the places I get stuff from. They are all made to be held by lego hands, so sometimes I have to trim down the handles.

http://armothe.com/brickforge/

http://www.brickarms.com/

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=sith35

(if you want, breeze through the bricklink site, its great for getting any parts you need, and hopefully someday, we'll have enough parts and accessories to be able to do something like this)

while I am here, I want to say thanks to MINI-MYTE for providing so many good ideas, and tips in his tutorial, it has definitely helped me take the next step in my customs

Hey thanks again guys. I agree about Colossus' head, but I am very anxious to try out Steel's head when he comes out, looks like there is even the bolts in there holding the mask together.But, it also looks to be a much darker color, so might not work out as well.

Ok, today's custom.....what to do with all those extra blade coats :whistling:

flint.jpg

flint2.jpg

tomorrow might bring another Cobra :thumbsup:

Totally awesome. Flint is one of my favorite characters. The hat looks great, and awesome job on the camo pants. Are those decals or did you paint them on?

Hello everybody,

Back from the lab,for another one. I have been working on this dude for some time now, just couldn't get the helmet right :verymad: , but finally worked out a pretty decent one. when I was done painting him, he just looked to "clean", so I decided to scuff him up a little, and tried to add some add some wear'n'tear to his boots, helmet, vest, and wristguards. It is the same stuff I use for the guns, called rub'n buff, and really gives a nice aged look.I'll do some close ups later on. See you tomorrow :biggrin:

viper.jpg

viper2.jpg