UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

LTS Exclusive Battle Beasts Comic Cover

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, issue is supposed to come out July 11th, if I remember that right from where ever it was I heard it, so probably some time after that depending on Luke's schedule and proximity to him and the order in which he sends things. So my guess would be the week after. Not counting international orders, obviously. Who knows how long that stuff takes to get anywhere.

Edited by The Geohound

Lukes PM to me said he will get them on the 11th so he has to get a surplus of them in order so will take him a bit so if in the USA I would guess everyone should be seeing them into the mod-end of July at the latest.

Edited by b00sted

• 3 weeks later...

Our exclusive comics arrived today (YEAH!) but the Stealth Vorins did not (BOO!). I have my Diamond rep checking on when they will ship.

Darn it! 2 Stealth minimates are the only the main thing everyone on this board that participated really looked forward to. Comics are good, but MINIMATE FEVER can only be cured with a Stealth Vorin...

No worries. I am still extremely psyched that you were willing to do this for everyone so that we could get our hands on the Stealth Vorin. And, you got your own cover. I got a regular cover from my local comic shop, and inside, it has your exclusive cover/website listed! Pretty exciting stuff.

After reading the issue, I really want a minimate of that bear on your cover.

Just so that I'm sure what I'm going to need to hunt for ,could someone just show me which variant cover I'm looking for now?

I'm getting Luke's & a.n.other variant I believe from him.....but which one & what do I need thereafter ?

Thanks guys.

post-638-0-81419100-1342131385_thumb.jpg

Edited by buttheadsmate

• 2 weeks later...