24 members have voted

1. 1. You decide!

• Fujis
    • TBT
    • Ady
    • Shanester
    • MrPL
    • Other (fill in the blank)

You forgot to add a bald one? there has to be a bald captain on the list... quick put Don on the list :D

( :) Sorry Don but I had to say it :D , will you ever forgive me? *pulls the innocent face*)

As for banning, nope Ady is going to make you monitor of this thread instead as punishment ;)

T.

p.s. In the interests of keeping things "fair" I voted for myself... but I want to be a 'Kirk kind of captain', it's the snogging green skinned female aliens that attracts me.. !

Wait - does this mean I'm banned???

Okay, Reideen, you got me. I deserved that one. :D

Following Timbo's example I also voted for myself but I want to be a 'Janeway kind of Captain' - it's the bouffant hair and raspy smoker's voice that attracts me! Plus, I've met Robert Duncan McNeill...

According to Fujis, you are. :teehee: He'll just put you on his ignore list.

There's an ignore list?! I thought that feature was broken since I keep getting all of those messages from you Shanester! :tongue:

According to Fujis, you are. :teehee: He'll just put you on his ignore list.

There's an ignore list?! I thought that feature was broken since I keep getting all of those messages from you Shanester! :tongue:

LOL! Touche my man! :biggrin:

Shanester belongs firmly in the BSG universe, so he's out. MrPL will always be a Batman minimate to me. Ady is too busy with MMMV. TBT is a plastics pimp. That leaves Fujis... who is Canadian! Perfect, that means we've got Classic Trek coming our way. :)

Heh? Who's Runepp?

Runepp is unofficially to Star Trek what Ice Cream Maker Guy is to Star Wars; this really obscure character few fans even know exist who should be immortalized is plastic. Since Playmates passed on him and AA probably wouldn't consider offering him for the 7-inch line, I think a Minimate is in order.

• 2 weeks later...