UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Army Builder 4-Pack

ImABarRoomHero

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which army builder 4 pack would you like to see most?

• AIM Soldier
    • Hydra Soldier (comic)
    • Sentinel
    • Shield Agent
    • Frost Giant
    • Hellfire Club Member
    • Hand Ninja
    • Nimrod
    • Doombot
    • Average Thug
    • Kree Soldier
    • Skrull
    • Dreadnought
    • Purifiers
    • Brood
    • Asgardian
    • Moloids
    • Shiar Soldier
    • 90's Multiple Man
    • Atlantean's
    • HAMMER Agent

So not that this is happening or anything. I was just thinking how awesome it would be if DST came out with an army builder 4-pack of seperate pieces (Like a 4 pack consisting of AIM,Hydra,Skrull and Kree for example). If they did, what would you like to see most?

Edited by ImABarRoomHero

i think for this to work, each box set would have to be dedicated to a different theme, like

Hydra:

hydra soldier

hydra agent

hydra scientist

hydra dreadnought

AIM:

Aim agent

Aim teched out agent

Aim scientist

Super Adaptoid

Kree:

Kree general

Kree soldier

Kree pilot

Kree agent

and so on

EDIT: sorry that may have been what you meant, i could have read that wrong xD

Edited by undeadpool

If they ever did a Shield 4-pack I'd want it to be Fury, Dum Dum, Maria Hill and Sharon Carter. I guess they could throw in some generic heads like the Skrull ones in the Secret Invasion set so it'd work as an army builder set too.

Edited by battlecat

I'd buy pretty much any Marvel 616 army builder box-set or even single packs. I think it's a shame that DST doesn't think the idea has potential for the comic figure army dump bins...

I'd be all over a Skrull box set with a a male Skrull, 2 females and a super Skrull!.

It's been mentioned here before, but an Army Dump bin for the comic stuff would be great too! 4 SHIELD agents, 3 Hydra agents, 3 Skrulls & a 1-per-box 616 Fury & Dum dum Dugan or some such.

You could even have themed dump bins, Like an X-Men one with 3 Cuckoos, 3 90's MultipleMen, 3 Hellfire Goons & 3 Purfiers. AoA with 4 Madri, 4 Infinite Soldiers, 3 AoA Sentinels & a 1-per-box Abyss.

Anyway - Back on Topic! For the purposes of the Poll. i'd be very keen on a Shi'ar soldier set or a Hellfire set (so long as it came with a Donald Pierce or Sebastian Shaw Minimate :)

EDIT: I Also love Undeadpools idea of having ranked army builders in the sets so that we don't end up with 4 identical figures. Similar uniforms but with variants to distinguish generals, medic-types etc . .

Edited by Nessex