UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm back!

Hey, guys. It's been a while. I had a hard time last summer (starting a year ago today ironically enough) and spent the last half of 2010 in a severe depression. After the first of the year, I pulled it together, joined a gym and started the road to recovery. A few months ago I joined a new band, Mo' Jager (mojager.com), and I have been practicing my ass off and will be playing out just about every other weekend this summer.

I've been a stranger, but plan on checking back in on the 'verse more frequently. You can't keep a good nerd down! hahahaha!

PS- Minivenom (and any other Multiversers in the Cincinnati area), come out and see my band some time! \m/

Mike

hd

Welcome back, HD. Know what you're going through, and glad to hear you've got it behnd you.

Hey, HD! I'm just back myself. I've had a heck of a year myself. Glad to see you've also battled through your troubles. You're right, though. It is hard to keep a good nerd down. :)

I'd love to come see you play some time. You can PM or text me(if you still have my number) with some details on when and where you're going to be playing.