UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Multiverse Japan Relief Effort

Sorry, I posted this in the main eBay Findings thread, but didn't post here.

I think I found how to allow specific bidders regardless of the auction requirements. If you are an international member and would like to bid on these, PM me your eBay ID and I will try to unblock it.

Edited by youbastards

Wow well I'm pretty new to this place and mainly just come here to look but I think it's awesome that you all have come together to do this.

I would also like to thank whoever put that Aragorn up there. The lotr minimates are what first got me into them and I was really upset when that wave was canceled. In fact it wasn't until I found this place that I even knew any had been made and put out there.

Thanks Strider, and welcome to the party! :)

Just a reminder that the majority of Charity Auctions are ending tonight!

There are some items listed that are still bargain priced, and remember - 100% of the final value goes to the auction charity, so please bid what you can.

Also, as I have had a few people ask, I just want to confirm that shipping costs for multiple items WILL be combined, and any unused shipping costs will be refunded.

Thanks again to all of the donors that have helped to make this possible, and thanks especially to those that are bidding on these auctions! :thumbsup:

I'm happy to report that the majority of eBay auctions have now ended, and we have raised almost $600 for the charity! There are still 2 auctions running, and one of the items is currently commanding a very nice price.

I'll update again with the final total in a few days. Meanwhile, if you have won any of the auctions, I will be sending out invoices over the next 24 hours.

Thanks again to everyone that has participated in this event.

-Justin

• 4 weeks later...