UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Army Contest!!!

yogafire

How about a custom army contest?

How do we get this started?

and what should the prize be?

Winner recieve one foot solider of every loser in the contest........(just a thought)

Just thought since i have a pretty awesome army im curious to see what everybody else prides themselves on

1) How about a custom army contest?

2) How do we get this started?

3) and what should the prize be?

Winner recieve one foot solider of every loser in the contest........(just a thought)

Just thought since i have a pretty awesome army im curious to see what everybody else prides themselves on

1) Sure, if you can make it fun for everyone.

2) Come up with a solid idea/plan and submit it to staff for approval.

3) What are you offering to put up?

We're not against member run contests, but we do make sure they are going to be both fair fun and (bad) drama free.

If you have any further questions please feel free to PM me or any other member.

T.

i would be willing to enter something like this, but not if we have to relinquish a mate if we lose, also can it just be sections of our army like specific squads. and will there be requirments like painting,sculpting etc

Ha ok, maybe no relinquishing of mates but for this contest of epic awesomeness there should b a cool prize.

I feel there should b no requirement of painting or sculpting, all of may customs are made from mixing and matching parts same should go for our army contest, hopefully we get a good following to get this ball rolling!

Does it have to be a "contest" why not just start a thread in the Custom section were you show off your work and/or ask others to show off their custom armies?

Someone started a thread a while ago with a similar theme were you make kitbash characters from random parts to make a superhero/team... that thread needs a remake/necro cuz it was pretty awesome.

Does it have to be a "contest" why not just start a thread in the Custom section were you show off your work and/or ask others to show off their custom armies?

Someone started a thread a while ago with a similar theme were you make kitbash characters from random parts to make a superhero/team... that thread needs a remake/necro cuz it was pretty awesome.

Agreed on both points.