UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Firelord Custom Thoughts

Ok let me run this past the customisers here.

I have said in the spare part compulsion thread I have figures for customs even though I have never got around to making one.

Well here is sometimes what goes on in my head when I look at a figure.

I have always liked Firelord as a cool looking character.

firelord.jpg

So I was thinking what would be the best way to go around making him. Well my idea is take a Invaders Human Torch as the base. Then after removing the tampo's on it replace them on the red gloves/boots with tampo's as well as the yellow and white sections. A clear decal for the face (eyebrows, mouth, and cheeks.)

The trick I see is to leave anywhere that is orange on the Firelord picture as the clear minmate from the Torch base figure.

The Final thought is to use the two large flame bolts from the Torch's hands as the ends of Firelords staff.

This is the Torch figure I mean http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php...p;n=Human+Torch

Anyone got any thoughts and maybe I've fired up someone's creativity.

How about this if you want him completely clear:

Parts:

-Invader's Torch with arm things

-Exploding Staypuft, stripped down to clear red blnk (henceforth called ESP)

-Wahington Square Ghost stripped down to clear yellow blank (henceforth called WSG)

-Gambit/Slade/Robin/Moonknight's staff or other clear plastic rod

First place a pot of water on the stove and bring to a boil the remove from heat (alternatively microwave a cup of water for 5 minutes)

Take Torch's head, legs, and arms as well as ESP's arms and legs and place them in a small ziplock baggie. drop the baggie into the boiling water for about a minute and a half. Then CAREFULLY remove and EVEN MORE CAREFULLY pull the arms and legs apart at pins, and place them aside so you'll remember which was upper left, lower left, etc. also remove the flame hair off the head.

Okay, now that they're all pulled apart you can resemble the arms and legs, you might need a hair dry to keep them soft. Take Torch's Upper arms and Legs and ESP's lower arms and legs and merge them together to get the look of his gloves and boots. Use Torch's hands because I can't think of a good source of clear red hands.

Take WSG's torso and head and draw or decal any desired details you want on it (remember, printers don't print white so you'll need to paint on his eye color and belt) place flame hair on his head.

glue the staff together and attach the limbs to the torso as needed.... Firelord?!

Edited by dr baghead