UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

HALO MINIMATES SPOTTED!!!!

alright, i went to my local toys r us and found some halo minimates B) as soon as i went home i had to open them, sadly they did not have the arbby, cheif, or the active cammo pack. i brought all the rest thoe, i will try to upload pics but i dont know if i can. GO THERE NOW!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: got some pics up and before you ask i changed the heads under helmets so they have faces, when you buy them they will have black heads

post-3765-1291561010_thumb.jpg

post-3765-1291561145_thumb.jpg

post-3765-1291561187_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shadow Demon

I think they're heading west, too: I called a local (Vegas) TRU yesterday, and the person I spoke with said they were in stock now in a Yuma, AZ store, and were expecting them in two of the Vegas stores this week.

That's more (and more detailed) information about a specific item than I've ever gotten from a TRU employee over the phone. I'm starting to suspect the computer tells them a lot more than they let on...

That's better than one of the stores I go to, which I've watched check to see if an item is on stock by going to TRU.com instead of checking their stores inventory. 'No, it doesn't look like that item is in stock or even carried by Toys R Us.' (even though it was a TRU exclusive).

I think they're heading west, too: I called a local (Vegas) TRU yesterday, and the person I spoke with said they were in stock now in a Yuma, AZ store, and were expecting them in two of the Vegas stores this week.

That's more (and more detailed) information about a specific item than I've ever gotten from a TRU employee over the phone. I'm starting to suspect the computer tells them a lot more than they let on...

there are none in tucson az. check today.

Down here in Laredo, TX I managed to snag two active camo ODST's and the rest of the mates. I left Master Chief because he didn't look as detailed as the others, kinda plain looking compared to the Blue Spartan or even Noble 6. The other mates had more character to them. The Arbiter really didn't look that good either. The rest of the minis look awesome. It's funny how the other Spartans don't have faces, just black blank heads, except for Jorge. Hmm didnt konw about the Warthog. Might go back today and check on that one.

Edited by rx78jj

They had Warthogs and Halo 2 packs (likely from a single case) at the TRU in Watchung, NJ this evening.

Saw Warthogs only at TRU in Lawrenceville, NJ on Monday - Tuesday.