UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU MiniMates listings

Xybot

Hmmm, makes me wonder..... Had TRU been into minimates like this a couple of years ago, would we have seen an actual release of the Ghost Rider movie wave? Seems like TRU loves those Marvel movie licenses.

Ghost Rider 2: Spirits of Vengance is in production, so maybe there's a chance of a Wave 15.2?

I still can not begin to understand why anyone would make a sequel to Ghost Rider. Especially with Nic Cage still as the lead.

I wonder if we're gonna see Nazis in the Captain America wave.

well IMDB says there's Nazis in the x-men movie so we may get some in there & that would make sense as I can't think of an army builder for that wave!!

Army builder could be a movie styled hydra agent. I also think thats what will happen in the movie a a "Nazi" style uniform but with hydra insignia instead of the crooked cross.

captain-america-super-soldier-1.jpg

The Thor and Cap waves definitly interest me. I'm wondering if maybe they're using TRU for the "movie" waves, then may use the LCS for the comic versions. Either way I really liked the Movie Iron Man minimates so I look forward to having Movie Thor and Movie Cap to stand next to them.

The movie themed box set could go either way in my opinion. If it maybe brings about say final battle Whiplash and other characters that missed "the deadline", then great. If it's just a rehas of say Movie Iron Man, Movie Hulk, Movie Thor and Movie Cap then unless they offer anything new I'm not interested.

If it's just a rehash of say Movie Iron Man, Movie Hulk, Movie Thor and Movie Cap then unless they offer anything new I'm not interested.

Dear DST,

"I'm not interested" is becoming a tad too familiar reaction here to some of the 'new' offerings we are currently being offered.

Wake up......open up your sinuses.....inhale......yeah that's right......Roses. :rolleyes: