UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just stumbled upon it while looking at Sauron at MMC. I was considering buying him before I got into Minimates. I still don't have one though.

haha, yeah I was at MMC as well, looking for something, which I cannot remember.

but I was all "minimate forum? hey fun!"

and yeah

count me in guys/gals........on a side note, i did this on a lego forum a few years ago, and sent a custom Spawn minifig, the guy sent it back to me saying thanks anyway, but "i'm not a spawn fan", plus i never got anything from the person linked up with me :(

Don't feel bad man. I did a custom BW Soundwave for a friend for his birthday. He gave it back to me saying "No thanks, I'm not interested. It's not that good anyways,"

We haven't been on great speaking terms since.

count me in guys/gals........on a side note, i did this on a lego forum a few years ago, and sent a custom Spawn minifig, the guy sent it back to me saying thanks anyway, but "i'm not a spawn fan", plus i never got anything from the person linked up with me :(

Don't feel bad man. I did a custom BW Soundwave for a friend for his birthday. He gave it back to me saying "No thanks, I'm not interested. It's not that good anyways,"

Wow, what a jerk. Got any pics of Soundwave?

Wow, what a jerk. Got any pics of Soundwave?

Back right cornor

kb4.jpg

Nice. I feel bad for him. Who turns down a free gift?

EXACTALLY! And the least he could have done if he didn't like it is take it quietly and pawn it off on a friend. Or chunk it. Don't tell me that. In public no less. It was a thank you gift for cryin out loud!

Nice. I feel bad for him. Who turns down a free gift?

EXACTALLY! And the least he could have done if he didn't like it is take it quietly and pawn it off on a friend. Or chunk it. Don't tell me that. In public no less. It was a thank you gift for cryin out loud!

Turning down a THANK-YOU GIFT. That, folks, is called an ass.